• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Even more dissapointing is that they do this with backorders as well. Seven times now I've gotten an email from them at about 1:10 am telling me the back-ordered ammo is in stock and I have to log on to "confirm" I still want it. By the time I log on (usually about 6:30 am, but once as early as 2:15 am) it's all out of stock again. I've had this ammo on back order since november.
    That's just low.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    The part about rimfire availability that troubles me the most is that the rounds that I typically buy, are not what the typical .22lr shooter wants.

Ditto, been looking for cci green, lead free frang .22 - bugs me to think people are wasting it on paper targets outside when I want it for indoor use.

Hogwylde

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Moved to Tucson, AZ
    I'm up in Ithaca, NY working this week. I dropped by a local Wal-mart to check their stock. Surprise, surprise, the ammo shelf is fully stocked with all the usual stuff and only a 6 box limit. I didn't try to buy any, hard to carry all I'd want to buy back on an airplane and a little sigh on the shelf said that a "permit" was needed for purchases. Thought about seeing if my LTCH would fly, but lack of funds right now was the determining factor.

Span24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    North Central
    I'm up in Ithaca, NY working this week. I dropped by a local Wal-mart to check their stock. Surprise, surprise, the ammo shelf is fully stocked with all the usual stuff and only a 6 box limit. I didn't try to buy any, hard to carry all I'd want to buy back on an airplane and a little sigh on the shelf said that a "permit" was needed for purchases. Thought about seeing if my LTCH would fly, but lack of funds right now was the determining factor.

Next trip you make to New York, let me know. I'd like to help fund it!

hochwald

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    South Bend

Lots of ammo on shelves in NY because no firearms legal there anymore :whistle:

tk71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    ECI
    I have not seen high velocity 22 long rifle bricks in months. People are buying 22 because it is cheap and it will not stop until gun control talk ceases. People are buying anything with 22 written on it whether it will work in their particular gun or not unbelievable. There was a proposal by 2 democrat lawmakers last month for a 50% tax on ammo probably never pass but just more fuel on the fire.

Span24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    North Central
    SCORE!!!

Thank you ZX Gun!!!

20131011_220904_zpsab0ac064.jpg

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    It's nuts to see places charging upwards of $85 for a brick! When I was a kid, I recall going prairie dog hunting with my grandpa and that he was paying $7.50 for a brick. And not long ago I was paying $15. Fortunately I have plenty...

Top Bottom