• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I saw this on my Facebook feed yesterday. It's a good idea and a smart way to make efficient use of your shop's manpower.

ETA:

Now, if they're like typical vending machines with the occasional jams and hangups---somebody losing $20-$25 bucks when that little baggy of bullets fails to drop---I hope that glass is impact and bullet resistant. :):

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    It's a great idea for the shooting range. -- especially since they don't allow jacketed boolits (according to the article)
    Saw a more detailed piece on Recoilweb.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Nifty Idea. I remember when the thought of renting a DVD from a machine was considered crazy.

LOL! I had moved from UT to St. Louis, MO in about 2006 and wanted to rent from redbox. But, they hadn't arrived in MO yet, as UT was an early staging ground for Redbox machines. THe worker at McDonald's thought I was f*cking nuts when I asked if they had a dvd rental machine somewhere in their building. He said, "Dude, this is Mcdonald's, we got cheeseburgers."
    (at that point I had only seen Redbox at a few Mcdonald's locations and a few grocery/pharmacy stores)

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Thats pretty cool! Maybe 50ct bags?

Oh and throttletony, I had a similar experience while on vacation in about 2007, lady in the grocery store thought I was a loon!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    LOL! I had moved from UT to St. Louis, MO in about 2006 and wanted to rent from redbox. But, they hadn't arrived in MO yet, as UT was an early staging ground for Redbox machines. THe worker at McDonald's thought I was f*cking nuts when I asked if they had a dvd rental machine somewhere in their building. He said, "Dude, this is Mcdonald's, we got cheeseburgers."
    (at that point I had only seen Redbox at a few Mcdonald's locations and a few grocery/pharmacy stores)

That is pretty funny.

Some of the factories have vending machines that the employees get the things like square bits, and supplies to use instead of getting them from a tool crib.

http://fieldservice.com/2014/04/22/...ustrial-tool-vending-machine-for-technicians/

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Hey, Japanese have beer vending machines on street corners. Why not ammo vending machines. Build morals into society and enforce laws on the books.

Top Bottom