• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    All I know is Fishers 96th St Wal-Mart, does not carry 100 bulk boxes of 9mm or .40, and hasnt for some time, I talked to the Manager and asked it be re ordered, they (Wal-mart) said they would see...............anyway, I was in there friday, and Terry was stocking the ammo shelves, he sad, he sells out of 9mm and .40 (500 rd boxes each weekly shipment. I have noticed bare shelves again as before lately.

I was at walmart off 96th yesterday. They had about 20 boxes of wwb 100rd in 9mm and many in .40. No 100rd federal tho.

awilson82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    On the ammoman.com homepage now they are saying there is a big run on .223/5.56 and they are moving 1 million rounds of it a week.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    This is the problem, people are pushing this up just like they did in 08, I think some ammo retailers realize this and make up or exaggerate their sales in order to get the spike in prices and demand that they want to maximize their profits, for me, I'm hoarding what I can, when I can. Reloading the rest

itsgreg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hudson
    Just put a $500 order in for ammo at cheaper than dirt. Ammothere is still pretty low compared to even last summer!
    Talked to a few people that have been having a hard time getting anything from them .223 is getting a little harder to find but good deals are out there.

Top Bottom