• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Regnar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Knox
    I haven't seen anything but shot shells at Plymouth Walmart since the Anointed One's second term. Makes one wonder....

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Lafayette Wally's are bare. Gander has limited, high priced, pistol ammo. But at least they have some. Indy Wally's must be getting all the ammo!!!

Was at Lafayette GM this morning. They had lot's of pistol ammo. No bulk .22 though. They had some 50 round boxes for $7 I think. I won't pay that.

I saw a lady buy two 100 count boxes of .45 Auto. She paid $65 each for them! A year ago, I was paying $28. I won't do it. I'll find another hobby first.

Luckily for me, I reload, so I won't have to.:)

Jomibe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Hendricks County
    The .22lr scarcity will soon be over. And when it is, it will be an overnight thing. As far as pistol ammo, give it 3 more weeks and 9, 40, and 45 will be a plenty.

People have been saying things like this for a few months now. It's a good thought, but I'll believe it when I see it.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    The .22lr scarcity will soon be over. And when it is, it will be an overnight thing. As far as pistol ammo, give it 3 more weeks and 9, 40, and 45 will be a plenty.

flying-pigs.jpg

;)

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville

I don't know about the .22LR aspect, but my Wal-Mart has been getting tons of pistol ammo -- both 50 and 100-round boxes of each caliber a few days a week.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    Was at Lafayette GM this morning. They had lot's of pistol ammo. No bulk .22 though. They had some 50 round boxes for $7 I think. I won't pay that.

I saw a lady buy two 100 count boxes of .45 Auto. She paid $65 each for them! A year ago, I was paying $28. I won't do it. I'll find another hobby first.

Luckily for me, I reload, so I won't have to.:)

I was in that store about a month ago and they had plenty of ammo, but no way was I giving their price either.

ruggiedj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Like others have said it's all about timing. If you go right after the store opens or if it is a 24 hr store right after they stock the shelves you might find it. What day of the week are people finding it when they are seeing ammo?

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Well with my job I do lots of driving all over southern/central Indiana and southern Ill. Up until the past few weeks, I didn't see much of anything on the shelves, but then slowly I started seeing more pistol ammo. Stopped by Linton Walmart the other day and they had any ammo besides .223 and .22lr. Its getting more and more available. Friday at Jasper Walmart they had just gotten in some of the Winchester .22lr bricks. Guy in front of me bought the last 2. I asked what they had left, and decided I didn't need any of it. The guy was waiting around the corner and asked if I was needed the .22. He said he wasnt really needing that much and offered me a brick at what he paid. Told him thanks but I wasn't needing it that bad either. Thank you to that gentleman who could have offered it to me at a higher price, but didn't, and even for the fact he asked if I was in need of it. Thank you, gun owners and some of the nicest people out there if ya ask me.

Kokomo1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    I took my day off Friday and strolled through several Walmarts starting in Westfieid and ending in Greenwood traversing the east side. I didn't see anything.

In Kokomo, and when the Walmart app worked, I was able to score 9mm Federal 50 count by going in at 4 am and going to electronics where the new ammo delivered overnight was stashed until morning. Since the app has quit showing ammo stock, I have quit trying.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    Since the app has quit showing ammo stock, I have quit trying.

The app still works. Instead of saying "In stock" or "Limited stock", it will now say "Inventory stock unavailable" when it is in stock. Note that if your store doesn't carry a particular item, it will also show "Inventory stock unavailable", so you must be certain that your store carries that item before trusting the app.

Top Bottom