• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

southern.in.guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    switzerland county
    This is one year old female that needs a good home. This a pup from one of my litters and the people don't have enough time to devote to the dog. She is a high energy dog that will need a lot of exercise and would be better with a dominant male as an owner she is submissive to me and thats why I would prefer a male owner. If you want more info or would like to see her parents I have the sire and the dame.This female is ADBA reg and will come with papers to a good home only. Call 812 756 1879 Tim The first pic is when she was 6 weeks old the 2nd is her dad Bruno and the 3rd is her mom Shady

Last edited:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I just have to comment on this..

Guys if you are unfamiliar with the breed or can not devote the time and energy needed please do not take this dog.

Southern Guy how is she with other dogs?

I have an eight month old RedNose Pit female right now and she would love a friend but I am not willing to sacrifice her health or happiness to find her a friend.

Pic of mine as a pup..
    0817091503a.jpg

Pits are some of the smartest most loyal breeds out there but they are high energy and VERY stubborn you must be willing and able to become the Alpha Dog!!

southern.in.guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    switzerland county
    Good looking dogs guys I always enjoy seeing people who share my love for the breed I love. I've owned and breed APBT's for seventeen years and feel there is no better breed just my opinion. But don't pick this breed for the wrong reason's it takes a very devoted person to own a APBT there very smart and sometimes to smart and can get into trouble if they are not socialized and trained write from wrong. There just like kids and take a big commitment. So think about it before you get a APBT please.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom