American Patriot has invited you to the event '[ABC PROTEST-TIME UPDATE] On June 24th

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    American Patriot has invited you to the event '[ABC PROTEST-TIME UPDATE] On June 24th, join us to rally for a free press and to preserve our free-market healthcare system!' on The 9.12 Project Network!

If you are willing to help us take a stand at your local ABC TV Station at 22:00 ET/21:00 CT/21:00 MT/22:00 PT, please RSVP to this event! We've updated some details, including the link to find your l

Time: June 24, 2009 from 8pm to 10pm
    Location: Local ABC TV Station Near You! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ABC_television_affiliates
    Organized By: American Patriot

Event Description:
    On WED 06/24, let us protest ABC joining NBC as official state media by broadcasting an extreme leftist viewpoint, unopposed, instead of reporting the news, but portraying it as news, to help Obama take control of our health care system. We must take a stand...Imagine having to register as a Democrat to receive emergency room care!

The line must be drawn here & now! We must take a stand! We've already lost so much, and the gov't seems to have forgotten the message of the TEA Parties, let's remind them that We The People aren't going to just sit idly by while the government takes total control of our lives, robbing us of our freedom & income!

If our health care system falls to communism/fascism as well, many believe it's game over. Let us not go quietly in the night; let's not give up what's left of our free market without a fight!

Q: Why do so many Canadians come across the border every year to get everything from cancer treatment to major surgery? A: Because socialized medicine is a miserable failure; quality of care suffers greatly, and the sanctity of life is assaulted when the Government runs things!

So we have two very compelling issues: a Free Press (yeah, they're ridiculously biased already, but this is just fascist), and a free-market health care system that is the envy of the world! They've already taken control of our government, our banks, & our automobile industry. Let's not also lose, in less than a year, what's left of our free market healthcare system!

It's time to surround some TV stations starting at least an hour before the broadcast!

ABC TURNS PROGRAMMING OVER TO OBAMA; NEWS TO BE ANCHORED FROM INSIDE WHITE HOUSE
    Tue Jun 16 2009 08:45:10 ET

On the night of June 24, the media and government become one, when ABC turns its programming over to...Obama and White House officials to push government run health care -- a move that has ignited an ethical firestorm!

...ABCNEWS anchor Charlie Gibson will deliver WORLD NEWS from...the White House.

The network plans a primetime special -- 'Prescription for America' -- ...[excluding] opposing voices on the debate.

"...As the national debate on health care reform intensifies, I am deeply concerned and disappointed with ABC's astonishing decision to exclude opposing voices on this critical issue on June 24, 2009. Next Wednesday, ABC News will air a primetime health care reform “town hall” at the White House with...Barack Obama. In addition, according to an ABC News report, GOOD MORNING AMERICA, WORLD NEWS, NIGHTLINE and ABC’s web news “will all feature special programming on the president’s health care agenda.” This does not include the promotion, over the next 9 days, the president’s health care agenda will receive on ABC News programming.

"In the absence of opposition, I am concerned this event will become a glorified infomercial to promote the Democrat agenda...this primetime infomercial should be paid for out of the DNC coffers...Obama does not hold a monopoly on health care reform ideas...[Obama] has stated time and time again that he wants a bipartisan debate. Therefore, the Republican Party should be included in this primetime event, or the DNC should pay for...airtime."

FIND YOUR LOCAL ABC AFFILIATE HERE or HERE.

UPDATE: ABC REFUSES OPPOSITION ADS DURING WHITE HOUSE SPECIAL

ABC is refusing to air paid ads during its White House health care propaganda presentation...

See more details and RSVP on The 9.12 Project Network:
    http://www.the912project.us/events/event/show?id=2881797%3AEvent%3A288061&xgi=4ZMoMoP

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    The book was named BRAVE NEW WORLD, by Aldous Huxley

Also appeared in the book, 1984, by George Orwell.

These are the manifestos of the far left. Funny, they were written to scare people about the conservative movement... but the liberals bought into it and adopted it verbatim. :@ya:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I would love to go to the Rally on the 24th, but with my daughter going under the knife in the next couple of days, her health and well being is more important to me. I will be there on July 4th though!

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    I would love to picket outside the local Obama Broadcasting Company OBC, here in the Louisville, KY area, but I need to know what would be considered legal, and what would be considered illegal. I would also like to know if anyone in the Jeffersonville, Clarksville, New Albany, Charlestown, New Washington, Sellersburg, Utica, etc areas here would be willing to picket during the broadcast.

INGunGuy

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I would love to picket outside the local Obama Broadcasting Company OBC, here in the Louisville, KY area, but I need to know what would be considered legal, and what would be considered illegal. I would also like to know if anyone in the Jeffersonville, Clarksville, New Albany, Charlestown, New Washington, Sellersburg, Utica, etc areas here would be willing to picket during the broadcast.

INGunGuy

Seriously? That's all that's stopping you? It's illegal to incite violence or start a riot. There. That's what's illegal. Everything else is fair game. Find the Local Tea Party people in KY or the people who are holding the Rally. They can tell you about any other local laws.

No more excuses. JUST DO IT!

Top Bottom