• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patternpimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    2X4X12" 360 Brass is $294.65 on Mcmaster Carr website. Everything else was purchased; figure out where the cost is in the yellow boy.

WOW, 3 pages and not a single person has addressed the original question. 18-20k seems steep to me also, im not sure how much a block of copper like that would have costed but... I'd assume thats where most of the money went into. The rest looked easy to take care of since they had the tools needed. Not sure how much they would have added for the tool usage

JDvader

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Evansville, IN
    According to Rich Wyatt, you can't buy one of those yellow boys American made anymore. So it would be a one of a kind, even though they still make them in Europe, or until he makes one for someone else. If I remember correctly he told the guy up front that it would cost 18k to build, and the guy said OK.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    You know she's like 16 years old, right? :)

I thought she was 17. We should direct these comments at the producers of the show because the camera angles and upwards pan-shots they do starting at her shoes. Also, Colorado's age of consent is 17.

I love that video of where guys ask her to take their picture at the gunshow. Great gag.

Easy1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Kokomo
    Also, why do people get mad at ones for posted stupid messages? I use to until I learned I cannot make an offer to buy a gun on here until I get 50 posts. Sorry not trying to upset anyone, being that I'm new, however I would like to be able to reply to these classAds or at least private message folks.

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    I agree with you on the high price but they sure have a lot of neat guns in the place. I would like to tour it if I am ever in the area.

I hear that it's nice, but incredibly overpriced. A friend of a friend flys cargo planes, and between flights he took a look. He just had to laugh.

Top Bottom