• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Today we launched a missile attack on Libyan air defense stations. That's three war fronts we're trying to hang on to.

Today President Obama was in Brazil, dancing in Rio and having a great time.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The poor dear needed a good vacation. He was about to wear himself out with all the golf he has been playing. The misery he is willing to endure for the benefit of our country is just mahvelous.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    The poor dear needed a good vacation. He was about to wear himself out with all the golf he has been playing. The misery he is willing to endure for the benefit of our country is just mahvelous.

Did you know that GWB set the record for the most vacation time spent away from the White House? He broke the record previously held by Ronald Reagan.

I am simply not a fan of this line of thinking. The President isn't a national daddy. Modern intelligence systems coupled with technology can communicate any and all necessary information to a President 24/7/365. To expect a President to sit in Washington every single day is silly. Instead, it turns into tit for tat politics. The blonds on Fox were tripping all over themselves Thursday and Friday bringing up "tournament" picks and golf before going into any segment about Libya. The opposite occurred in years past with other news agencies.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    George W. Obama strikes again.

bush-obama.jpg

Typhon1390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    We aren't sending ground troops and our aircraft will only perform non-combat missions. Apart from kicking in the door with the TLAM strikes, the US is hardly kinetically involved. The French are leading the CAP and providing the only aircraft carrier involved. Other allied States, not the US, are providing additional combat aircraft. I'm impressed he got them to pick up some of their slack. And a diplomatic tour of Latin America is different than vacationing at your ranch. Statesmanship..diplomacy..maintaining alliances/foreign relations..remember it?..

Edit-The report I read about US aircraft performing non-combat roles was misleading. It just said only the initial strikes were carried out by missile strike only. US aircraft will perform combat missions, but so far only 19 US aircraft have, so still less than the French.

Last edited:

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    okay, yeah Bush spent alot of time in TX but at least he was in the COUNTRY in which he was chosen to lead not vacationing all over the globe on tax payer dimes.

2nd, you all act like you're surprised that Obama once again changed his tune. Hes been doing it for almost 3 yrs now. Why not start another war after campainging to quickly end the other 2, which hes yet to do? I am one who is fully in support of our troops but these 2 fronts should have been long over if we'd just done it the right way in the first place. And for those that argue the US is only marginally involve, while that is true for now, how long do you think that'll last?

3rd, anyone know how many millions of dollars we just spent in 112 cruise missiles?! I do not know what one of those costs but I'm guessing well over 1 mil each. We are in a huge debt crisis, let the rest of the world worry about some **** ant country. Sorry if this sounds conceded but we have much greater issues here at home that the money we just wasted could have gone towards or even to our boys and girls over in Iraq and Afghanistan. In order to save this country, we have to stop being the world's policeman/savior.

Sorry if I offended anyone, as that was not my intention, just voicing my opinion on it: Simply put, fix our problems here at home before worrying about some other country that has done nothing to us.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't hate Obama. I don't like him. I don't trust him. I have seen his corruption (Chicago style - "The Machine") and KNOW that he is no good and never will be.
    He has shamed not only this country, but the office he holds as well. I can not, and never will respect the "scumbag". He doesn't deserve it. I honor the office he holds but not the so-called man. He doesn't care about the U.S.of A. He wants to destroy the U.S. in order to "rebuild" it in "his" image.

If he were to walk across my path, I would turn my back on him (shun) until he passed. Or, I would walk in an opposing direction.

He is a pathetic elite pandering fool.

I don't hate anyone. But, that doesn't mean that I have to like him or anyone else who harms our country. ("Transform" it.)

Top Bottom