• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hell, I OC at the Greenwood AMC all the time. I've never been asked to leave. It's been crowded too, like Friday/Saturday nights.

Edit: ... I can't remember if the one in Greenwood behind Best Buy is still "AMC" or not... But I've also OC'd at the Southern Plaza theatre.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    If I can conceal a #4 meal with extra cheese, a 1-liter Coke Zero and big bags of junior mints, gummi worms and Mike-n-Ikes, you can be sure as hell I can conceal a .45.

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    If I can conceal a #4 meal with extra cheese, a 1-liter Coke Zero and big bags of junior mints, gummi worms and Mike-n-Ikes, you can be sure as hell I can conceal a .45.

A #4 from where? If its McD's I've never had them add xtra chz but that sounds rather tasty! I go for no pickle and no onion... Thats my fast food meal # of choice... :rockwoot:

But back to topic so if I go to a theater and they have a sign posted. Lets say for example its a 20 ft x 20 ft. banner that says no weapons.... Is one still able to walk in to said business cc/oc until you are asked to leave and/or remove the weapon from the establishment?

Cheers

IndyPrepper

pranavdc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hmm....Concealed! It is Dark of course and why would you want someone to know you had it anyway! Yes Bloomington is full of morons who think their hot air will save them if the SHTF!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    All AMC theatres have a 'no gun' policy.

But that doesn't mean my Bodyguard can't sit with me...

Places with "policy" can only enforce it on their own employees, to an extent.

Until I sign an "AMC Membership" agreement like Sam's Club, I'll be carrying there every time :)

(That's not to say Sam's Club is anti-gun. As far as I know, their membership agreement has nothing regarding guns. They don't seem to care with me carrying there, either.)

If I don't sign for it and agree to it, your "policy" is null and void. It's a "preference", not a policy :)

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    A #4 from where? If its McD's I've never had them add xtra chz but that sounds rather tasty! I go for no pickle and no onion... Thats my fast food meal # of choice... :rockwoot:

But back to topic so if I go to a theater and they have a sign posted. Lets say for example its a 20 ft x 20 ft. banner that says no weapons.... Is one still able to walk in to said business cc/oc until you are asked to leave and/or remove the weapon from the establishment?

Cheers

IndyPrepper

Sad to say, my pistol cannot read the sign, no matter how large the font size. ;)

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    When I was in high school, I concealed a large pizza. We "borrowed" a wheel chair, put the large pizza under the rest below the part that you sit on and threw a coat on the back. I remember the pizza more than I remember what movie it was.

Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    I was there Friday with the family. Looked for the sign but didn't see it. Oh well, it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway. My gun can only read Croatian.:D

Top Bottom