• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Saw an Avon Fire Department pumper roll up behind a car stopped at a light (Dan Jones and US36). Lights and sirens wailing away, and the car just sat there (at a red light). The pumper eased up to the car's bumper, and pushed them a good 20 feet into the intersection, backed up a bit, and went around. A Hendricks County Sheriff pulled up not 30 seconds later. I'm guessing the FD didn't get in nearly as much trouble as the car....

I can't imagine booting any emergency vehicle, lights on or not. Its like the world is going full retard on us.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Saw an Avon Fire Department pumper roll up behind a car stopped at a light (Dan Jones and US36). Lights and sirens wailing away, and the car just sat there (at a red light). The pumper eased up to the car's bumper, and pushed them a good 20 feet into the intersection, backed up a bit, and went around. A Hendricks County Sheriff pulled up not 30 seconds later. I'm guessing the FD didn't get in nearly as much trouble as the car....

I can't imagine booting any emergency vehicle, lights on or not. Its like the world is going full retard on us.

:laugh::laugh:I'd have paid money to see that!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    The idiot who did that should be made to wash and wax the entire ambulance fleet for an entire year. Yes, people are BORN ignorant but shouldn't they learn SOMETHING in 20 odd years of life? :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can not even begin to imagine how angry I would be if that were a one of my loved ones. At the very least, I would want the person who did it arrested. And maybe that person could exlplain to me, or a jury, why they thought it was necessary.

Personally I would lean towards the "Explain this to me" option. Then I would be calling for bail money. Seriously....WTF
    Has the world started to collectively loose its freaking mind.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    looks like the state should close the doors on yet another trashy "convenience store".
    i refuse to stop at trashy places like this one.. i will drive the extra mile or pay the extra 4 cents per gallon to close places like this down!

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    I work as a Paramedic in the norther part of the state and people do not care until it involves them. People don't get out of the way and they will literally go out and around the car in front of them that has pulled over for us because they either don't use their mirrors or don't care.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom