• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    Wow! That is a beautiful handgun! Man, that really would be a tough call on whether or not to shoot it...it looks to be absolutely mint!

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Sourgrapes here. What's with all those fine scratches all over it.lol

Nice find. Now shoot the heck out of it and sell it for double.

Dawall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Lake County
    According to the new Blue Book. The model 15, 4" nickle was made from 1986-91. In 98% condition it is valued at $400.00 and add $20.00 for nickle. If it was 100% (Unfired as new) it shows a value of $550.00. The last retail was $450.00. There were 9 engineering changes to this model. I have seen nickle Smith's sell for much more. Nice find!!! Hope this helps.

Osobuco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 4, 2010
    If Blue Book says it's worth $420, it's probably worth $620. I'm convinced Blue Book was written by pawnbrokers.

I agree completely! I'll pay blue book any day. I have seen similar smiths like this sell for around $600 or more if the pics are really good. Just goes to show you a picture paints a 1000 words. If you ever sell anything on line take lots of good quality pics and you will get more $. In this listing the pics were so dark and there were only 2 pics total.

Personally for me this model 15 is so fine with all original box papers and unopened cleaning kit I would not part with it for $700. In fact prelock smiths are going up from what I have observed.
    Recently I saw just an older box with papers and cleaning kit go for ~$50 on ebay.

Top Bottom