• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    On one hand clerics disown him for hijacking their religion. Then there are others who are upset that he didn't receive the proper burial. Were there not Muslims in the twin towers who's bodies burned, never to be found? Where was the outcry for them? Does it really make a difference where or how Osama's remains were buried. He's dead and likely attending an eternal pig roast.

From what we've been told, the man's burial was dignified. Those who wanted a perfect burial should have ratted out OBL and used the reward money to arrange a "proper" funeral.

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    They keep talking about the DNA and never say that they did the old test with fingerprints. If this was bin Laden's son that they had they would have had the same DNA but would not have had the same fingerprints. Surely they did take his fingerprints, but they are not saying they did. The government has deceived us so much in the past that it is really getting difficult to trust them on anything!!!

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    After confirming the identification of the body, they were unable to find a country willing to take the body. In order to reduce the potential fuel for potential retaliatory strikes the body was buried within 24 hours of death as per Muslim traditions. Since no country would take it the only viable option was a burial at sea in international waters.

I don't see what's so hard to follow with that logic.

Ding Ding Ding Ding Winner!

I'm in the same boat as you. I don't know why everyone is making this more complicated then it needs to be..

We've weathered everything they've thrown at us so far, so why worry now if they're upset over seeing their "leader's" death pictures ?

Ten years of war / occupation hasn't pissed the radicals off enough but showing pictures of a dead guy would really push'em right over the edge ?

EFF that ! EFF their traditions , their feelings , what they want and pretty much every last one of 'em .

The radicals from Mogadishu to Iraq have NO PROBLEM defiling and parading the bodies of our dead through the streets when they can get away with it .

I say we return the favor in kind .

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    everyone needs to contact their congressman and DEMAND the photos & video be released! the more time they have it without releasing it the more time they have to "doctor" it.
    im refreshing liveleak every 5 minutes hoping the video of him getting his wig split shows up. im sexually excited about the possibility.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Did you see the Congress was voting on a resolution to praise the military and intelligence folks. Everyone cosponsored it. We all know there is a group of them that hate both groups with a passion. Bunch of hypocrites.

drobpk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Indy and South Florida
    What does it say about our government that they care more about a respectful burial for Obama than they do the rights of Americans.

Very good point!
    I think it was a slip of the tongue so to speak. I think you meant "Osama".

Nonetheless, you are right. Bin Laden is worse than any dirt bag I can think of, and did not deserve a burial of any kind! He should have been beheaded and have his body thrown out!

The showing of his head would send a clear message to all would be copy-cats that this is the fate that awits them!!

topash

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Anywhere
    Osama's burial at sea wasn't a respectful burial; it causes Osama's soul to be lost forever in the afterlife. This will really **** off hard core extremists.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom