• ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    ok i was making all these polls, and i guess i was not clear. pick which one you like more than the other one. if you would like to see a pistol in a poll, please pm me. all the pistols that win round one will move on to round two. i have 12 polls going but ran out of ideas for more. so please feel free to submit new ideas in a pm. and dont make this hard. just pick one. round two should be very interesting. and this is just for fun.
    thanks everybody, and dont forget to post your opinions at the bottom of each poll.

Round 2 will begin march 1st.

Last edited:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Maybe you should add links to the Original Post for each poll containing links to the other polls

:yesway:

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    :rolleyes: And all this will tell us what exactly?

Thanks for taking up the whole first page.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Bacon should definitely be a choice on every poll. That way, everyone can vote even if they aren't familiar with the guns in question. :bacondance:

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    Maybe it would have been better to do maybe one or two of them....and let them ride for two or three days before posting up more, rather than flood the Handguns forum with a "game". When the entire front page is flooded with "This or That" threads it makes it difficult to help people who might have a question or a problem. We then have to sift through the pages to find those seeking actual advice or help.

I'm guessing that might be why you are getting some flak in some of the threads. Two or three threads might have been okay, but the sheer number of them is a bit off putting.

Just sayin'. My $0.02, take it for what it's worth.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Maybe it would have been better to do maybe one or two of them....and let them ride for two or three days before posting up more, rather than flood the Handguns forum with a "game". When the entire front page is flooded with "This or That" threads it makes it difficult to help people who might have a question or a problem. We then have to sift through the pages to find those seeking actual advice or help.

I'm guessing that might be why you are getting some flak in some of the threads. Two or three threads might have been okay, but the sheer number of them is a bit off putting.

Just sayin'. My $0.02, take it for what it's worth.

Agreed.

Top Bottom