All the hate... (Anti-Israel College Campus Activity)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Delusional, woke, liberal, do nothing know nothing, wasting their time in college/university, dumb$hit students who should be in their dorms studying for their degrees instead of waging worthless protests and disrupting their colleges/ universities.
    Their parents must be wondering why are they, the parents, wasting all this money on their kid's college educations when it is obvious they are going to college to get stupid! :laugh:
    Why bother? Many of their ridiculous liberal arts degrees wont get them real work anyway.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not entirely accurate, Samuel Clemens wrote about visiting Palestine in the mid 1800s almost 100 yrs before the date listed. And why before being split up was it called Mandate for Palestine?
    Palestine was not a country when Twain was there, it was a backward province of the Ottoman Empire subsequently placed under UK administration post WWI by decree of the League of Nations

The Palestinian National Council declared itself a state in 1988, but it has never been officially recognized as such by the UN

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Palestine was not a country when Twain was there, it was a backward province of the Ottoman Empire until placed under UK administration post WWI by decree of the League of Nations

The Palestinian National Council declared itself a state in 1988, but it has never been officially recognized as such by the UN
    Man, they can't even get recognized as a state, and now they want to be a country? ;)

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Palestine was not a country when Twain was there, it was a backward province of the Ottoman Empire subsequently placed under UK administration post WWI by decree of the League of Nations

Did not say there was. Is there a country called the Midwest? But I'm a Midwesterner. Is there a country called N America? I'm N American. Is there a country called Indiana? I'm a Hoosier. Palestine as a region has existed much later than 3K years ago. So there were Palestinians.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I have the BBC on this morning. I heard them say that at one university about 100 were arrested and only 12 of them had student IDs. So they assume the rest were outside agitators.
    That doesn't surprise me.
    Me neither. Paid rabble rousers coming out of the woodwork again.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    As to the woke liberal little $hit college idiots protesting at IU in Bloomington; I say arrest the little libtards and put them in jail to cool their jets!
    But of course the little woke entitled idiots will call their mommies and daddies for help. If these parents have half a functioning brain they would use the moment to teach a life lesson: You break the law; you get arrested; then you face the consequences of your illegal actions and pay the price. This is so because your stupid protests will not change the situation.
    Period! :rockwoot:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pakman415
    Top Bottom