• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • __Doc_

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Henry Co
    Alex Jones is a ****ing animal. Noone likes Piers or Alex, so they made a good team. I do not want Alex Jones representing me as a gun owner

treanor21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    Lafayette
    Sorry if this is a dupe, but here's the link:

Man behind

I've got to say that I am not a fan of either one of these two guys. Nobody was the winner of this debate.

Should be asshat vs douchebag...insert whichever name you want with the correlating insult.

I'm not a fan of either, but when Alex did his Englishman impression I was loving it.

GunGunDin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    It was kind of hard to watch.
    I'm not well served if America now thinks gun owns are foaming at the mouth ranting and raving.

-1 alex jones

Freezeup

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Eastern Greene County
    Ha Ha, I loved it! He had some good points that he could have used better timing with morgan. But I think he wanted to get as much of his information out before time was up!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Sorry, but I was howling at the terrible English accent. Not the greatest spokesman for gun owners, but his mockery of nancy-boy was hilarious.

ssmith512

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Oaklandon
    I despise both, but Piers clearly won that game. He got someone, who is pro-gun, to come on primetime TV and act a like hillbilly on crack. It help Piers portray gun owners as crazy, truth-er, nut jobs.

Piers got what he wanted out of that segment. Proud gun owners, not so much.

Last edited:

jb1212

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    At least Alex Jones is making noise and the news over it. Just hope he doesn't become the face of a movement.

BKExpress

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Gaston, IN
    I thought the segment did more harm than good personally. I was at a game party last night and a guy there that I know couldn't wait to tell me straight up that he hopes my guns get taken away. When I started talking about hypotheticals that were very specific to him relating to what the government could take away from him he quickly denounced it by saying "they can't do that". It's funny how people want to give up something so quickly without understanding that when you start giving up rights anything can happen.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Looks like Mr. Jones was pounding Red Bull for a few hows before the show. Any points he had to make were lost in his utter over-the-top goofiness.

...In other words, he's exactly the gun right activist that Piers Morgan wanted on his show. He'll be invited back.

dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    I am an Alex Jones listener. I loved AJ blasting the brit. Ive talked to my Dad about some issues Alex talks about but my Dad never listened to the show. I told Dad to watch him on piers morgans show. When I talked to my Dad the day after and asked him what he thought; he said he wasnt an AJ fan but sure is now.

SethDennis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Indiana
    Alex Jones should have answered his questions calm instead of screaming at him the whole time, but the accent was my favorite. It was almost better than hearing Ted Nugent telling him to suck on his machine gun.

dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    I guess people here that didnt like the way AJ stood up to the foreigner, telling us how to run our country, should quit armchair quarterbacking, get on morgans show and show everyone how it should be done.
    Morgan has treated all his pro-gun guests like trash. It was exciting watching jones get in his ass. Maybe the message wasnt the clearest but there was no lack of passion from Jones. The being polite time is over. Ill put on my red,white and blue;you put on your jolly rogers and well get in the ring.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I don't mean to start a war between two brothers in arms, but if you watch the CNN segment with the Marine who wrote a letter to Feinstein and compare it to Jones' on air buffoonery, then you would appreciate professionalism and tact. Add to that, a calm and collected man who presented a well rounded arguement. Jones could stand to watch that segment a few times before attempting to represent gun owners on the national stage.

Here's the INGO link...do yourself a favor and watch this and then Alex Jones:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...wesome_letter_from_a_marine_to_feinstien.html

Top Bottom