• ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    14%2B-%2B1

Here is a picture of a mag that I lost in your area while riding my pet unicorn. Fell free to just drop it in the mail to me. I will defrost it myself. :):

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    My guess is that it was a utility guy that dropped. The more I think about it, the more that makes the most sense, since it was right in front of the big cable junction box, but far enough off the trail that I wouldn't expect someone on the trail to have dropped it that far over.

But, pending an actual owner showing up in the next couple of days, the mag and ammo are already spoken for. :D

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    I only wish I could have been there to see the massive double take you did when you first glimpsed it, then looked again!

That had to be like, a cartoon worthy double take. "Uh oh Scooby what was that?!" "G-G-G-Glocks!!!!" "Zoinks, run Scoob, run!!!!"

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    So OP what was the verdict??

I got confirmation from several very helpful LEO INGOers that there hadn't been anything going in my neighborhood and that no IMPD officers were missing mags that had been reported (and that they don't carry 23s anyway).

So, as I said up thread, the likeliest explanation is that someone was CCing and dropped it. Personally, given location, I think it was a utility guy, rather than a neighbor, since there really isn't any reason for a neighbor to cross my yard to get to the bike path, since they can walk along the street only a few feet away and not have to weave around the trees and mulch, and the mag was right in front of the cable junction box.

Top Bottom