• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    He's absolutely right. This $2trill that came out of mid-air is going to prove to be the real economy killer. Hyper-inflation, just watch. Obama has still not proved he is a natural born citizen.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Holy Cow!! A black man lashing out against the Messiah! Those are some scary statements he made there. Keep your powder dry my friends....

DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    A very smart man, one who spoke more truth than any of our Republican candidates did...

txgho1911

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    DFW
    Educational
    This should have been fixed back then. Fixin it now is gonna hurt something awful and maybe more than ever before.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    WOW!!!!!
    This and the post of "a black man who disagrees with BO" remind me of some of the images I saw on TV when McCain was giving his 'defeat' speech. The TV panned into the audience and stopped on a black family. It was a man/woman and little girl. The man were both CRYING! I found it ironic that he was a black man crying because a white man had lost and that he (a black man) was his supporter instead of a supporter of a black man. I wonder how many other black people had saw thru BO's lies but alas I guess I will never know.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    excellent. Keys is completely accurate. I wonder why he kept looking over to his left. It almost looked like he was expecting to get attacked or something.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Keyes rocks. One of the most literate spokesman for liberty in this country. And, BTW, he did run for the Republican nomination in, at least, 1996, if I recall.

A great American, indeed.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    Yes what Keyes says is fact. Ok now we all agree on that. And what do we do OMG we are so laughably pitiful. We hand out all the kudos and high fives in the world and then we sit back and do nothing about it. We deserve what we are going to get. Its time to stop talking **** and start putting our money where our mouths are. Its time to stand as men as patriots to the constitution. My only regret is that I have but one life to give for my country. We are going to need a lot of Nathan Hales before this is done.

But then again ya know what, man that sounds like an aweful lot of work and personal risk. Hell its not so bad right we all still have rooves over our heads right we got food to eat and all the creature comforts of home what are we bitchin about huh???

Well I will tell you what... Go ahead and enjoy and revol in what you got. In the next year or so its all going away. If you dont believe that your just living in the fantsy... BELIEVE IT!!! The longer we sit around on our fat azzes and do nothing the harder its going to be... IT IS TIME TO GET ORGANIZED!!!!

Top Bottom