• ...and so much more!
  • eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I won't argue against anything said about Gore. Don't frankly care how bad he is. He's got significant name recognition and can hopefully steal some momentum from the Hillary. If his running can keep her from being elected by bringing more and more of her underhandedness to the spotlight for all to see, then I would consider that as doing a great service to this country. I find it difficult to believe that he could possibly be worse for us than she would in any case.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I won't argue against anything said about Gore. Don't frankly care how bad he is. He's got significant name recognition and can hopefully steal some momentum from the Hillary. If his running can keep her from being elected by bringing more and more of her underhandedness to the spotlight for all to see, then I would consider that as doing a great service to this country. I find it difficult to believe that he could possibly be worse for us than she would in any case.

That's akin to saying that you would prefer having your left arm gnawed off over having it done to your right.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I get it.She is a King Cobra,and he is just a Timber Rattler.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    He should get in......

th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05YfP_8UsU

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Running? Have you seen him lately? Apparently, he isn't running out of cheeseburgers.

Paging churchmod.

Have you been trying to kill the former VP of the US? Death by cholesterol is a wonderful path with an abrupt end. This reminds me of the first season of Homeland.

Bigdaddybell

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2013
    Crown Point
    Again i think this is more of the media stirring the pot. Big Al has been on the back burner of the political scene for some time now. With the Hillary scandal brewing would he have a better chance? Maybe, but lets not cut out old Joe Biden yet. He may be sitting back waiting for the Hillary train to derail before he throws his card in. As for big Al, i don't think he up for the challenge .

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Again i think this is more of the media stirring the pot. Big Al has been on the back burner of the political scene for some time now. With the Hillary scandal brewing would he have a better chance? Maybe, but lets not cut out old Joe Biden yet. He may be sitting back waiting for the Hillary train to derail before he throws his card in. As for big Al, i don't think he up for the challenge .

And the human gaffe machine that is Joe Biden is?

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

The great alternative to the Hildabeest:
    [video=youtube;Q1PVOIqQAns]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1PVOIqQAns[/video]

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Run Liz Run! That will be funny. I kno wshe strikes fear intot he hearts of some on INGO , but you need t see her debate and answer press conference questions. She is a deer in the headlights.

Biden/Warren 2016!

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Run Liz Run! That will be funny. I kno wshe strikes fear intot he hearts of some on INGO , but you need t see her debate and answer press conference questions. She is a deer in the headlights.

Biden/Warren 2016!

I will never vote for a Native American to be president.

Top Bottom