• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I hear the faint but growing hysterical man hating banshee shriek of hilly's campaign self destructing.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I would MUCH rather have the Gore than the Hillary. Come to think of it, I'd rather see a random barnyard critter elected than the Hillary. Either way.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    But we need someone strong to defend the country against Man-Bear-Pig, and only Al Gore can do that!
    "I'm being super cereal here!"

To para-phrase Donald Trump,
    "Let him run, the man's a loser. Look at his record!"

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    But we need someone strong to defend the country against Man-Bear-Pig, and only Al Gore can do that!
    "I'm being super cereal here!"

To para-phrase Donald Trump,
    "Let him run, the man's a loser. Look at his record!"

^^This. He won't win, and he'll draw votes away from the Hildabeast. I'd love to see Sanders run against Hitlery, with one GOP candidate. (only because I don't see the (L) getting two-figure vote counts this time any more than in previous years. I do think their party generally has better candidates, though. Generally.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I like the announcement myself. Not that I want Gore to be President, but I definitely don't want Hillary Clinton to be. The democratic party is scrambling looking for a viable candidate because more and more they are seeing Hillary isn't one. That's why Biden has been approached. That's why Bernie Sanders has been trending on social media. Her run is crumbling around her... they just haven't admitted it yet.

Grease

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    Dirty south
    I would MUCH rather have the Gore than the Hillary. Come to think of it, I'd rather see a random barnyard critter elected than the Hillary. Either way.

Because Hillary ain't your random, ordinary barnyard critter! Haha, she is a critter no doubt but, a rather special critter, one that should be hung for treason in time of war.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Align your chakras, INGO, the Earth on Fire!

I love parodies...Especially ones that show that, contrary to popular belief, conservatives actually do have a sense of humor...I love this one done back when we had that terrible winter a couple of years ago...These kids are talented..Plus I like what they did with their motor home....

[video=youtube;u03QcymdCtg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u03QcymdCtg[/video]

[video=youtube;Vx-t9k7epIk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx-t9k7epIk[/video]

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I really don't want another Florida 2000. W Bush was the worst president ever appointed by the Supreme Court.

The earth is round, the Holocaust happened, Muslim extremists attacked us on our own soil on 9/11/2001, and George W. Bush won Florida in 2000...

One can have their own opinions but "facts are troublesome things"......

Top Bottom