• Status
    Not open for further replies.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    1 ticket via paypal $25 +$5 towards paypal fees and postage or whatever to help the cause. And I repped him. I do want the rep back now! lol

I have zero interest in getting a refund over this atm. I started pushing this because longrange started getting dodgy, then went shortbus on me when I questioned him in PM.
    He called my character into play by "seeing how my mind worked"

As I said right now it could be he just got lax and really did do part of what he promised or offered.

However it does appear like he has borrowed a play from the politicians handbook.

I am really gonna be ticked if I find out I donated to the "Chumps to Re-elect Obama fund".lol

Seriously thanks for the help sorting through this.

Last edited:

UltraRick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Georgetown
    I did not receive a ticket stub or any notification other than a post in this thread. Sux when you cannot (possibly) trust someone for a charity event!

repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    I sent money and I'm not really that surprised that it was a scam but hey at the end of his life he will have to answer for his life's works and I'm not going to loose any sleep over 25.00 :D

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    As a reminder, if this is in deed fraud, it would be a good idea to get the state police involved.

If this is found to be fraud, I will provide this thread to them myself... Including the OP.

longrange said:
    Update of info and pics. Drawing will be held on June 27th at either the Knox moose or park depending upon weather (if tickets sell out faster than that, date will be moved up, we want to get these people help). Tickets are 25.00 a ticket only 200 to be sold. For online sale you can either send your money paypal to pinkie@culcom.net, or send cash or money order to 2313 coachman trail south bend, IN 46637 attention:Steve Wieringa. Make sure to include your name, and phone number. When i receive payment i will send you your tickets. Tickets go on sale at the moose the 1st week of may tickets here right now so lets sell them out. Whenever we sell a ticket here ill try to list your name on this post so you know your in. Also pm me when you send payment that way i know i have your log in name. This is an AK47 mak90 norsinco made in china. 30rd mag with 160 rds of ammo.7.62x39. Excellent shape. Never been fired. Donated straight out of my collection. For any question pm me i may have missed something in here.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Let's be careful with keeping only to the bare facts here. Under his temp ban, the OP cannot respond to each and every small comment made. Additionally, the extra comments only muddy any investigation. Keep only to the facts of those involved. If you are not involved, or if you only want to express your emotion of concern, or if you want to pile on for fun, please keep that to yourself for now. There will be time for that later if it is needed.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I was in for one ticket and never got it. Like I said before, I hope we are all wrong on this. I will try to contact the Moose lodge again on Monday to see what info I get from them.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Purchased one ticket via paypal, never received as promised. Started to consider the possibility of less than honorable intentions with each day of no info. Recieved no update when drawing was completed etc. etc. etc. Saw the "Site Supporter" below his name and another lister vouching for the man and weapon so jumped in with both feet. Won't happen again no matter how "honorable" the cause if this is indeed a fraud. Just curious, being perpetrated online will this involve the feds?, interstate commerce and such?

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    Noted. But you know I would get you a refund if I could.

Jak ayzze lol.
    I didn't cap it on purpose to avoid your handle.

For the shortbussers atm "at the moment". Not ATM the legend! lol

Bet me that someone thought I was talking to you atm ATM.lol

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    If he has done classified transactions, who has met him ftf? Name? phone? etc. I did not buy but, if its a scam, based on charity. You are the low of the low.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom