• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stelkage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Griffith
    I've purchased an AK a few months ago and still have not shot it. I'm been trying (not very hard) to find a place where I could. A friend said that Jasper Pulaski park had a decent range that would allow it. Any feedback on JP or possibly another place to go?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Is it full auto? I believe state park or DNR areas don't want full auto fire.
    But semi auto, bolt action whatever are good to go.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I like atterbery. But people look at ya funny when theyr scoping in super hunting rifles and your just having so much fun shooting your primitive AK

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    The AK image is been degraded by bump firing, you tube idiots. If you go to a range, dont embarass your fellow AK owners (like me! :D ) with stupidity!

Anyways, I think an INGO AK shoot should be in the works! Screw the Mosins, let's show em what a REAL Soviet weapon is! :D Spaceturtle, I am in Avon, I think it is carpool time! :D Gotta let folks shoot me SLR106!

Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    Im sure its probably semi auto. any range will work. Im not familiar with JP, where do you live?

you can put your location in on your stats page and it will help people know where you live.

Stelkage

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Griffith
    It is defenitely not full auto so I supose a a trip to JP would be worth a shot, or even a whole magazine. Also I must say I would be interested in an INGO AK shoot sometime.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    It is defenitely not full auto so I supose a a trip to JP would be worth a shot, or even a whole magazine. Also I must say I would be interested in an INGO AK shoot sometime.

Oooohh.....:ar15:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    But, but, but, I wanna bring my AK-74!

Oh, don't forget the range at New Castle. 50 yards of AK friendly. For some reason they don't like you sighting it in on their 25 yarders.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I have my SLR106FR. We have to show these guys what Arsenal means and how it kicks CAI and Saiga's butt anytime of the week! Bulgaria Represent! :D:D
    I can also bring Mac-90(norinco), Maddi(egyptian),and a Romanian. Wish I could bring a Russian...but I sold that one years ago...:(
    But Bulgarian Arsenal is the best :)

When and where ?

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I have my SLR106FR. We have to show these guys what Arsenal means and how it kicks CAI and Saiga's butt anytime of the week! Bulgaria Represent! :D:D

Can I bring my new Arsenal SLR107FR that had a broken sear straight out of the box and had to be sent in for repairs today? Oh, wait, maybe it will come back working in time.... Insert tears here....

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Factory Russian?

I call BS :laugh:
    How about posting without a clue?
    The former state Plant became the Joint Stock Company - Vyatskie Polyany Machine Building Plant (aka "MOLOT"). Working out its first semi-automatic rifle began a new chapter in the company's history. It was called the"VEPR" and was chambered for the 7.62x39mm cartridge.
    A VEPR is a Russian arsenal ak. Granted in 1995 they changed to a sporter type rifle for export(since reverted back to the military style for VERP 2 ect),those sold in the USA where/are made at a Russian Arsenal factory.You can argue symantics,the Russian government no longer controls this factory,it does how ever contunue to make weapons for the Russian military and for international sales. You can still buy these here...Robinson Armament Co. (currently out of stock on all models).The VEPR is in all respects a Russian arsenal AK the VEPR 2 has US made compliant parts,but the reciever ect..are made in Russia. See a review here(yes they are available in the USA). AK-47 Review
    These are made 100% in Russia. And yes...I kick myself daily for selling mine.
    Almost forgot...
    :postpics:

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Picture added :)
    Ok so you can not get them or any other number of rifles/pistols as the ATF changed the rules Feb 10th 2009.
    Electronic Code of Federal Regulations:
    List of import bans
    (b) Notwithstanding paragraph (a) of this section, the appropriate ATF officer shall deny applications to import into the United States the following firearms and ammunition:
    (1) Any firearm located or manufactured in Georgia, Kazakstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russian Federation, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, or Uzbekistan, and any firearm previously manufactured in the Soviet Union, that is not one of the models listed below:
    (i) Pistols/Revolvers:
    (A) German Model P08 Pistol.
    (B) IZH 34M, .22 caliber Target Pistol.
    (C) IZH 35M, .22 caliber Target Pistol.
    (D) Mauser Model 1896 Pistol.
    (E) MC–57–1 Pistol.
    (F) MC–1–5 Pistol.
    (G) Polish Vis Model 35 Pistol.
    (H) Soviet Nagant Revolver.
    (I) TOZ 35, .22 caliber Target Pistol.
    (ii) Rifles:
    (A) BARS–4 Bolt Action Carbine.
    (B) Biathlon Target Rifle, .22LR caliber.
    (C) British Enfield Rifle.
    (D) CM2, .22 caliber Target Rifle (also known as SM2, 22 caliber).
    (E) German Model 98K Rifle.
    (F) German Model G41 Rifle.
    (G) German Model G43 Rifle.
    (H) IZH–94.
    (I) LOS–7 Bolt Action Rifle.
    (J) MC–7–07.
    (K) MC–18–3.
    (L) MC–19–07.
    (M) MC–105–01.
    (N) MC–112–02.
    (O) MC–113–02.
    (P) MC–115–1.
    (Q) MC–125/127.
    (R) MC–126.
    (S) MC–128.
    (T) Saiga Rifle.
    (U) Soviet Model 38 Carbine.
    (V) Soviet Model 44 Carbine.
    (W) Soviet Model 91/30 Rifle.
    (X) TOZ 18, .22 caliber Bolt Action Rifle.
    (Y) TOZ 55.
    (Z) TOZ 78.
    (AA) Ural Target Rifle, .22LR caliber.
    (BB) VEPR Rifle.
    (CC) Winchester Model 1895, Russian Model Rifle;
    This list was updated Feb 10.
    grrrrrrr
    Read CAREFULLY...no more Russian rifles including the loved Moisn (if it was made in Russia).

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom