• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    South Bend
    There's a YouTube video that shows a guy filling the receiver with dirt, loading the mag with dirt and then snapping off the entire mag without missing a beat. There's something to be said about the AK's reputation. Hopefully clean ones work just as well.:)

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    Right now any AK with 4 mags and 200 rounds for $600 is a deal, actually a good deal. In fact I've seen most stores in these parts selling cheap AKs for mid 500s for a long time now, probably about 6 months to a year at least. The $400 AK boat sailed a few years back.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Uh, yes! The 100 round drum is most likely Chinese, which in normal times sell for near or over $200, the 200 rounds of ammo about $50 and the 30 rounders figure another $50 so you got the WASR for $300!

Yep, you did very good.

:+1: Wish I paid 300 for my WASR. Oh well if you have not bought it yet, you better get on it.

Would it upset you guys to learn that the last one I bought only cost me $200.00?

:D

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...those_in_omokok_area_cheap_ak.html#post234644

Top Bottom