• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Glad to see some AMD love.

Here's my #'s matching, original CL bar, TGI, FEG AMD-65 wearing the spare Hungarian cheek riser.

2eq8cg0.jpg
    [/IMG]

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    The AMD65 Tech riser is a must on those little monsters, and makes a huge difference. I'm usually the last to complain about the cheek weld on a wire or underfolding stock, but the Hungarian's take it to a new level. Plus it doesn't ruin the classic aesthetics of the platform for me.

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    BAlifNy.jpg

Just scored an Arsenal SLR107FR. Gonna try RIT dyeing a US Palm pistol grip to make it match the rest of the plum furniture.

I've heard the painted finish on these Arsenal guns isn't the most durable. I'm tempted to send it off to be redone with something more durable. Any recommendations as to what finish/coating and who to do it?

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    BAlifNy.jpg

Just scored an Arsenal SLR107FR. Gonna try RIT dyeing a US Palm pistol grip to make it match the rest of the plum furniture.

I've heard the painted finish on these Arsenal guns isn't the most durable. I'm tempted to send it off to be redone with something more durable. Any recommendations as to what finish/coating and who to do it?

I love the plum folder on that :smileak: You might PM INGO member Horse, from RS Regulate. He did a really nice job dying some US Palm stuff plum, but it looks like he's taken down the pics.

The finish isn't great on the Arsenal SLR stuff, but I don't think it's as bad as some make it out. I'd wait till you wear it off first, before worrying about refinishing it.

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    ...The finish isn't great on the Arsenal SLR stuff, but I don't think it's as bad as some make it out. I'd wait till you wear it off first, before worrying about refinishing it.

+1

That is a good looking SLR107... I still have one of those on my short list...

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Project by INDY JACK
    not exclusive to Ingoers sorry..
    20150228_115654_zpsqbzsojzp.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

20150206_100000_zpsf417dbbb.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

sent back to EOTECH the same day I got it in the mail:xmad:
    I should have known to purchase Zenit to begin with been my 1st choice in Com block optics since my first AK***we will see, Nitrogen leek tis the cause of this dismay, thought those with BP02 would like to see a crappy pic..
    90f2de8a-e9f0-457c-91a8-691a1d5506cd_zpsywpevqad.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

The Rifle caught fire moments after this install:(

Last edited:

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    BAlifNy.jpg

We are south side Indy if you would like to come down and talk to us about Cerakoting it man.

Top Bottom