• ...and so much more!
  • CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County
    I like the dark wood

I do as well. Especially since all my other Yugo's have lighter wood. I got a 3 pack of hand guards and grips from APEX. I have the middle set on the AB2 at the moment. They are all better than the black plastic hand guards that it came with.

kZoBFFm.jpg

tfVhB9V.jpg

Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    I do as well. Especially since all my other Yugo's have lighter wood. I got a 3 pack of hand guards and grips from APEX. I have the middle set on the AB2 at the moment. They are all better than the black plastic hand guards that it came with.

kZoBFFm.jpg

tfVhB9V.jpg

Put that COBRA set on there, or else total fail!! Does that say COBRA??

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    You need a place to stay for a few weeks? The key is to get your testicles on ice IMMEDIATELY, that way they can be reattached before they shrivel up.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    My Arsenal SLr-101. Just had it cerakoted by The Drakes Camo Customs right here in Northwest Indiana. Graphite Black and Battleship Gray. I love how it turned out, now all I have to do is get the Ultamak Rail.

KagA152

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 18, 2013
    Freetown
    Just picked up my first Kalashnikov, a WASR thats been neutered and barrel nut'd. I have to say there is something satisfying about charging an AK compared to an AR. Hopefully I can find a good gas block, slant brake, furniture, and mags at Knob Creek this weekend. I know I need a Romanian gas block, but anything particular I need to be looking for in furniture and mags? The older and more beat up the better!

IMG_2527.jpg

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Chances are the barrel is threaded under that tack welded muzzle nut. A cutoff wheel on a dremel will make short oder of cutting through the weld so you can remove the nut.

Top Bottom