• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I haven't heard or seen that. I don't have a login at AK files but there's some serious AK nerds in the AK section on ARFCOM and there's not one single thread about that. You gotta a reliable source or link?
    At the Files someone posted the following that they said was from Arms of America.
    IMG_0078.jpeg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'd like to have a Beryl in 5.56 but I just can't get on board with a $1500 price tag. And I'm not a fan of their plastic handguards.
    lol, it wasn’t that long ago that the top dollar Arsenals were way less than that. Now the are selling absolute junk for $6 or 700. Those “contractor” M70’s that Atlantic is already cancelling further orders.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    lol, it wasn’t that long ago that the top dollar Arsenals were way less than that. Now the are selling absolute junk for $6 or 700. Those “contractor” M70’s that Atlantic is already cancelling further orders.
    I was just reading up on that. What a disaster

kBk wz. 1970

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2021
    Carroll County
    I'd like to have a Beryl in 5.56 but I just can't get on board with a $1500 price tag. And I'm not a fan of their plastic handguards.
    AoA is running a special on the clone kit.
    But, fan of Polish stuff. It’s where Poland ended the Warsaw Pact Kalashnikov before switching to the GROT.

I remember when you had to know a guy to get those parts…
    I shoot mine, and it’s not disappointed.

Maybe the Russians figured out the 101 following a former “Satellite” country.

Myeh…. History

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    Have you guys been able to shoot your AKs? Ammo is so expensive!
    Hopefully this response is more useful for you. These are some good folks to deal with. Bout the best price you'll find and not be a sketch place to give credit card info to.

I use other little tricks too like only loading mags to 5 or 10 rounds. Lets you practice reloading more too.

camaroz2808

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Hopefully this response is more useful for you. These are some good folks to deal with. Bout the best price you'll find and not be a sketch place to give credit card info to.

I use other little tricks too like only loading mags to 5 or 10 rounds. Lets you practice reloading more too.
    Is Telammo good to go? I've read that they may have been corrosion with a few bad batches.

Squid556

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 26, 2022
    Wabash Co.
    Is Telammo good to go? I've read that they may have been corrosion with a few bad batches.

Haven’t tried it, hopefully someone else can shed more light on Tela

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo

Who cares. Clean it out after firing.

Top Bottom