Ain't she a purty sight for sore eyes...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Isn't there a donut shop in the same plaza...I wouldn't come up empty handed even if don't get any ammo LOL
    Not for years.
    But there's pizza on one side and Chinese food on the other! Ha.
    59 minutes. Will there be any left by the time I get off work today? I think you should post a running inventory through the day JG :D
    ViperJock...If I had to open today, do you think I'd have started a mass rush to the place? *sigh* It's like you don't know me at all.
    No, I won't be there til much later this afternoon. I'm sure the boyz lurve me for it. :D

Das just how I roll, dawg. ;)

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Stay classy, INGO.

th

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Thanks for the Thread JetGirl I was there at 9:30AM today and was able to get my limit. Not as much as I wanted to get, but every bit helps keep me shooting. The guy that took my money was friendly and seemed good to deal with. I will be back when I have more time to look at the guns.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    There was.
    Lots of buckets with 1400 rounds (Remington, I think) and ammo cans of 1500 (Fiocchi, I think). Apparently, gone in 37 minutes.

They weren't so friendly to me when I strolled in in the late afternoon.
    Evil planz...werkin! :D

I got one of the Fiocchi cans.

Did you get tassed? I was hoping to.:(

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    Hmmm, may have to take a bike ride this morning, I am only about 40 minutes away. Isn't there a donut shop in the same plaza...I wouldn't come up empty handed even if don't get any ammo LOL

Well, I was first customer of the day and got a bucket of .22 and 100 rounds of 9mm. Limit was one box / container of rimfire and one centerfire. While the ammo was reasonably priced, it was an expensive trip... I hit a dog on the way there at 60 MPH on my motorcycle. About $300 in parts damage, and a shaken rider.

It bent my front crashbar back into the floorboard, busted some plastic lower fairing piece, and ***** all over the side of my bike. Guessing I was lucky I hit him where I did and not directly with the front wheel, it was a heck of a "bump" but I hung on tight and it didn't really affect me. The gal following me stopped to check on me, and said she was glad I didn't go down, I said me too! At first I thought the dog was playing "chase the car" and turn at last minute, but he was simply running full bore straight across the road...unfortunately he didn't fair as good as I did.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Well, I was first customer of the day and got a bucket of .22 and 100 rounds of 9mm. Limit was one box / container of rimfire and one centerfire. While the ammo was reasonably priced, it was an expensive trip... I hit a dog on the way there at 60 MPH on my motorcycle. About $300 in parts damage, and a shaken rider.

It bent my front crashbar back into the floorboard, busted some plastic lower fairing piece, and ***** all over the side of my bike. Guessing I was lucky I hit him where I did and not directly with the front wheel, it was a heck of a "bump" but I hung on tight and it didn't really affect me. The gal following me stopped to check on me, and said she was glad I didn't go down, I said me too! At first I thought the dog was playing "chase the car" and turn at last minute, but he was simply running full bore straight across the road...unfortunately he didn't fair as good as I did.

I am very glad you did not go down. I had a black dog and a white dog run out in front of me on 33 a month ago. I almost took out the white dog. Again, I'm very glad you handled it correctly and are okay, bikes can be fixed easier than people.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom