• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anelson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Indiana
    Has anyone had their hands on one of these? I've seen them list on 2 sites that I'm not familiar with just wondering why the big name online stores dont have them ie brownells, midway??? If you have one what are you thoughts on it?
    Anelson

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Aimpoint PRO Patrol Rifle Optic

***Per Aimpoint distribution rules, the PRO is restricted to Law Enforcement Agencies, Military Units, National Guard, Security Companies, Federal Agencies, US Government Contractors and their employees. If you belong to one of these categories, email a scanned copy of your ID to "cs@skdtac.com" with "Aimpoint Pro Creds" in the subject line. You will be given a link to order a PRO Optic. If you do not fit one of these categories 100% or cannot provide the right credentials, do not attempt to order this item as your emails will not be replied to. Thank you very much!***

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Per a reply on AR15.com the restriction is from Aimpoint to fill orders.... not so much as a you (civilian market) cant have restriction. I know same end result, they are trying to fill MIL/ LE orders vs. flooding the civilian market w/ 'em..... :dunno:

Top Bottom