• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Yesterday I placed an order on eBay for two AR15 'Buffer Detent Plunger & Retainer Spring' x2, for $8.99 and free shipping from a large state on the west coast.

Just a short while ago I was informed the order has been cancelled. Quote: "We regret to inform you that your order has been canceled at this time because we are not able to ship to the State of Indiana due to a legal matter."

In looking for other sellers, I found most of them with this item in stock are also in that same state.

Fortunately I have found one here in the Free State of Indiana and will place my order with him in a little while.

Now I have to wait seven days to leave Neutral or Negative feedback for this western state seller.

Be careful ordering any parts from sellers out there. Take the time to send them an email to see if they will ship to Indiana before you place an order.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I went to order a muzzle brake for my mini 14 a couple years ago. Can't even remember the manufacturer now. It wasn't Choate. But anywho, a lady from the manufacturer called me after I put my order in and stated the same stupid garbage. "Can't ship to indiana because your on the list of do not ship states".
    My response, "I live in a free state sweetheart. Your list is BS." I turned around and bought it from Midway

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    They did not say what the legal matter was.

The entire message reads: "We regret to inform you that your order has been canceled at this time because we are not able to ship to the State of Indiana due to a legal matter. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please check with us in the future to see when we will be able to ship to that state. Thank you."
    sfsmarketsf

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    I went to order a muzzle brake for my mini 14 a couple years ago. Can't even remember the manufacturer now. It wasn't Choate. But anywho, a lady from the manufacturer called me after I put my order in and stated the same stupid garbage. "Can't ship to indiana because your on the list of do not ship states".
    My response, "I live in a free state sweetheart. Your list is BS." I turned around and bought it from Midway

Yup! I sent the seller a message from the Free State of Indiana letting him know we are allowed to have guns and gun parts. As yet the refund has yet to hit my account.

Top Bottom