• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    This is more of a reason for him to be stripped of power.If i screw up i admit it and not bring up excuses just man up to it.

But he honestly does not think he's done anything wrong to "man up" to. The rules and laws that apply to you and I do not apply to "them". In their minds they are above us.

The sooner you learn this, the sooner he can get on with his job and not be bothered with this trivial crap.:rolleyes:

BillyT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Indy
    I just googles him and racism. Apparently he's the rackst. Not charging the thugs at the polling booths and numerous speeches suggest as much.

It's people and tactics like this that do a dis-service to legitimate racial issues. :rolleyes:

Screaming racism isn't legitimate to you? If someone calls you a child molester or acuses you of murder isn't that legitimate? Holder and his type are obviously huslters which IMO is a problem and given his history he's used his power in a racist manner.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Everyone that is a critic of anyone a shade darker than egg shell white is a racist. That is the first thing that ignorant people claim while trying to deflect attention from their actions. Not saying there aren't times when the critics aren't ignorant racists but that isn't the majority of times.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I am shocked that a pos statist pig like holder would attempt to deflect his incompetency, arrogance, and agenda to the color of skin.

I've always held that statist pigs were the problem.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The Department of Justice has just said that when Holder said this:

“This is a way to get at the president because of the way I can be identified with him,” Holder said, according to the Times. “Both due to the nature of our relationship and, you know, the fact that we’re both African-American.”

He did NOT mention race.
    :orly: :lol2::p:lala::laugh6::hehe::rofl::poop:

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    Holy Crap, yeah eric, it's racism. :rolleyes:

_three%20stooges%20face%20palm.jpg

facepalm-5mullah.jpg

Or a facepalm overload:

facepalm-overloadGIF.gif

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I am only one, but I am one that has had enough of statist pigs like holder and pos fearless leader attempting to use diversion tactics to cover their intentional actions.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Personally my take on this, it does not matter if it is obvious or not. These thugs lie to your face AND smile when they do it. They know YOU know they are lying, but they don't need to care. Too many of them have walked/skated over things just like this in the past. How DARE you or anyone question how they choose to govern you. They are the elites, and your not.

Besides, lying " depends on your state of mind". Holder will face nothing from this.
    :twocents:

Holder is not going to get away with this. Fortunately Fox and CBS have been covering this false fla.... i mean botched sting operation from the beginning. All of the those who are guilty may not face justice, but Holder will likely resign or hurt Obama 2012. That said, I have no illusions that everybody involved will be forced to resign or face prosecution. Fast and Furious ends at the White House.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Holder is not going to get away with this. Fortunately Fox and CBS have been covering this false fla.... i mean botched sting operation from the beginning. All of the those who are guilty may not face justice, but Holder will likely resign or hurt Obama 2012. That said, I have no illusions that everybody involved will be forced to resign or face prosecution. Fast and Furious ends at the White House.

I believe the only one that will suffer at all from this is Holder. The only reason is that once the popular commercial news media puts your shinny flawed butt on display for all to see then as if sanctioned by the news media then and only then is anything done. The popular commerical news media loves Obama and will never say anything actually derogatory against him, therefore he will be exonerated by them for any part in this mess.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Holder is absolutely correct. It is about his race.

For instance, if a white AG had a program to create violations of the law where there were none for the purpose of making it look like a problem was caused by something it wasn't caused by, and in the process of this they created actual crime where there was none before that, and in the process of that an innocent LEO was killed by the very violations the program itself had created, well then I'd be all for it.

It's only because he's black that I'm against it.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Holder is absolutely correct. It is about his race.

For instance, if a white AG had a program to create violations of the law where there were none for the purpose of making it look like a problem was caused by something it wasn't caused by, and in the process of this they created actual crime where there was none before that, and in the process of that an innocent LEO was killed by the very violations the program itself had created, well then I'd be all for it.

It's only because he's black that I'm against it.

That is one of the most complex examples of sarcasm I have even encountered. :D

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I believe the only one that will suffer at all from this is Holder. The only reason is that once the popular commercial news media puts your shinny flawed butt on display for all to see then as if sanctioned by the news media then and only then is anything done. The popular commerical news media loves Obama and will never say anything actually derogatory against him, therefore he will be exonerated by them for any part in this mess.

He will be the scape goat, and I wouldn't be surprised if Obama tries to use this to his advantage and very publically denounces the act and askes him to resign, all the while ensuring that Holder can ride off into the sunset taken care of for life by Uncle Sugar.

Top Bottom