• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    What I'm saying is (apparently) beyond your comprehension. Don't twist my words to suit your agenda.

Well, straight to the personal attacks, huh?

I asked for a clarification. I wasn't trying to twist anything. If I got it wrong it's because your were incapable of articulating your thoughts so others could understand you.

But maybe thats beyond your comprehension...:n00b:

Gentlemen:

It would seem that you've had a miscommunication. Let's backtrack just a little, shall we?

Wwwildthing, you made a post. Bumpshadow asked you to clarify it. May I suggest you take his request at face value? Based on what he asked, he just wants to make sure he's understanding you correctly. From your reply (clearly disliking what he said), I'm guessing that he did, in fact, misunderstand you.

Bumpshadow, while his reply to you was a little caustic, replying in kind is not really necessary. I'd recommend responding to anger with calm and reason. Believe it or not, it works.

For both of you, I'm going to quote another member, JetGirl, who has been known to ask, when she doesn't quite get what someone means,
    "Say that like I'm four." I rather like that attitude.... It's a little self-deprecating, but it's good for humor value.

We can all get along, even if Rodney King was the first to ask if we could.

Blessings,
    Bill

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    How many LEO deaths are due to budget cuts causing the officer to have to rely on his radio as his partner, rather than riding two to a car?

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Using Holder's logic, he is giving brown dogs the flue and handing the dogs to criminals.:D

Holder is responsible for hundreds of deaths in the USA and Mexico and he dares open his mouth about this? Chutzpah!

So why is he still in office? Where are the political leaders from Indiana who are prepared to call him to account. Oh wait, Lugar agrees with him and Coats does not want to offend the ruling class that put him in office. Maybe Stutzman has the courage to demand Holder be called to account. As long as good men do nothing, evil succeeds.

Conclusion: Congress really wants Holder to succeed at what he is doing. If they wanted it stopped, there are mechanisms to do so. Same with Obama's violations of the Constitution.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    the kitchen
    Ignore the potential for spin in the figure, 68 deaths related to firearms, and consider Agent Terry directly attributed to F&F. That puts Holder and ATF on the hook for 1.5% of the total firearms related deaths last year.

With typical spin, the headline should read, "Holder and ATF Supply the Illegal Guns in 15 of Every 1000 Officer Deaths."

Three fingers pointing back at you Holder!

Top Bottom