after purchasing a gun do you ever find a better deal online?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwhite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    I remember when i got my first hand gun. I paid like $100 dollars more.. After i got it, came home and checked on buds.. Was $109 cheaper. So from their on out.. Most of my gun purchases will be from buds.. =)

iMac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Hasn't happened to me too much, but it sure does suck when it does! +1 on buds having great prices usually.

chadc11

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    Venice, FL
    Bought my sig at a local gun shop down here. Before I even took it out to shoot I saw it at Bud's for about $80 less when you take into account tax. I should have known to check Bud's first! Oh well, I like the shop owner and its nice to have an actual store to go into if you have a problem.

NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    buyers remorse about price on the first gun, just wait until you start buying ammo for it!

True!!!! However, I'm good for right now. :) uncle gave me a congratulations on your first gun gift... an ammo can of 989rds of ammo for it! My father gave me his Lee pro progressive and his lead melter. All I have to do is get a mold, primmers and powder. Uncle has a set of dies I can use until he decides to get back into reloading 40 sw. Which he said would probably be never.

Top Bottom