• ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    On Right Now - After Armageddon

Looks like a SHTF survival scenerio on the History Channel right now. Commentators are following a family trying to get out of LA after SHTF. Interesting...

rushca01

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Watching it right now. Discovery channel ran a series over the summer called "The Colony", same scenario except it took 12 people and filmed them over 25 weeks in "real" situations like this.

Just look at New Orleans if you don't think what they show would happen. Another "decent" show was "Jericho".

I just got done telling my wife it's bad for me to watch these kinds of shows as feal I don't have enough ammo yet!

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    It's awesome. Was gonna play the Ariane game with the wife since the kids are out of the house tonight but we're both hooked on watching this instead.

I think someone yanked the Ariane game. Not sure why.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Good show. BUT, now that it's winding down, I can't help but feel that I would be better off finding a group of people who all agree to go to a pre-determined location in an event like this and just taking it over. People are going to band together and form towns anyway. We may as well start the town and be the kings of the castle!

Who's with me?

JD31

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2008
    Set your DVR for Midnight. It is on again then. (Or--Stay up late if no DVR)

Top Bottom