• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Face to face...not online, please! Get together and see where the issues are and work it out! USPS could have screwed it up...and it's their responsibility to work it out!

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    OP, you have someone willing to help on this, get a hold of Randy ASAP and provide all the information he needs. Sounds like he is willing to do everything he can from his end. Be sure to contact the sender and make sure they know what's going on so that they can start the trace from their end (shipper handles that).

I understand how it first appeared to you and know it is aggravating, but always 2 sides to a story. Just concentrate on finding it and hopefully all is well in the end.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    But...but...I wanted to read more posts from people saying to take them to small claims court and have the furry of the ATF on them because FFLs are evil and they want to steal a lower receiver

Hope it turns up for you

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    But...but...I wanted to read more posts from people saying to take them to small claims court and have the furry of the ATF on them because FFLs are evil and they want to steal a lower receiver

Hope it turns up for you

Never met a furry ATF agent. I guess you have a different impression of them.

skulhedface

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    east indy
    But not the TRACKING NUMBER. That would be very helpful. Please email me everything you have so I have a hard copy. Address is on the website. We do want to help. And contact USPS tomorrow and get that trace started. You may even be able to get it done online. I realize it's after midnight, but I am sitting here at the moment if you want to try to call now. Try getting THAT kind of customer service from your average LGS!

Because of this, if anyone asks for recommendations for an FFL on the north side, I'll send them your way.

Top Bottom