• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Go the PC route and just say vagina or go stealth and call it the whisker biscuit. I challenge someone to put one if those together and have it making the rounds!

picture.php

Done...what do I win? :D

John Willis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2011
    Cool thread guys. Im the guy that make the cocks. Well I own the company that make the cocks. 21st Century Firearms is out IN dealer and you can buy them their. Not only are they great to do business with David is a great person as I'm sure many of you know. I registered to post on the closed thread and found the link to this thread. Gota say also I learned a bit about IN after filling out the spam question several times. I invite you guys to check out our website and facebook pages. If you see something you need just let throe guys at 21st century firearms know and they can get a hold of it for you. Also this below is the correct and current combat cock facebook page.

John Willis

www.SOEtacticalgear.com

Follow SOE on face book: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Special-Operations-Equipment/372313363858

combat cocks facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=606786825#!/pages/Original-Combat-cocks-by-Original-SOE/198827766813529

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Welcome John, Great to have you here! Sorry about the IN specific questions. PITA for those who live outside Indiana but really helps us keep keep the spammers away.

INGO loves 21st Century Firearms. :ingo:

Gota say also I learned a bit about IN after filling out the spam question several times.

Top Bottom