• ...and so much more!
  • funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    As always, I have read this article while standing in front of my open safe. Again, absolutely no emotion from the contents. Since photos were also mentioned in the article I invited my camera to listen as ell. No response. I will sequester my NRA materials as I fear their speaking to me with orders to go forth and do terrible harm.:rolleyes:

swampdonkey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Bloomington
    I think Obama already blamed Bush for the great Chicago fire, as well...

its upsetting in this day and age people blame everything on someone else! your fat = mcdonalds made you that way!
    you dont have a job = bad economy!
    bad economy = ITS BUSH'S FAULT............. or maybe hitler or anyone else but obama after 5 years!!

from the top down people today are entitled and not willing to accept blame on themselves. blaming a gun for the act of an evil person is actually retarded. a gun is an emotionless tool.

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    In reality since the report was from MSNBC can we really trust any information from them as being honest ? I used to be a bit of a news junkie but ever since the foreign guy got elected (or not ) I take most of their news stories with a grain of salt. :twocents:

HenryWallace

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    My father always told me that 'you can believe the magic of a magician... until you see how he does his tricks! You can believe a prophet, until they're wrong'...

Sorry guys and gals! I can't believe anything that the MSM says because they've lied to me before!

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    That article is on msnbc, so you have to make allowances for the huge exaggerations that are so common from msnbc. The nine 30 round mags was probably 5. The three full 30 round mags was probably 1. The 155 rounds fired in 5 minutes was probably 40 rounds in 15 minutes. No evidence to support this except the normal liberal culture so evident from msnbc.

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    The bigger thing was that apparently he had Asperger syndrome....If he had trouble relating to people, it would make sense that he could kill 1st graders and feel no emotion.

The mom failed on this one big time. Guns should have been locked and he should have been in therapy, not at a gun range.

Exactly she was an inattentive as a mother and irresponsible as a gun owner and is just as much to blame as that piece of **** son of hers.

BKExpress

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Gaston, IN
    I don't even know where to begin with this terribly written article and highly exaggerated video. I just absolutely loved how the jerk of a reporter made certain he added that the police took a certificate from the NRA. This is liberal PROPOGANDA at its finest. But as we continue to add a greater percentage of the population sucking from the governement teet we will see more restrictive laws designed to control us because more and more of these jokers are voted in. Sometimes I wonder if they'll ever be a republican president again...

:rolleyes:

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I don't even know where to begin with this terribly written article and highly exaggerated video. I just absolutely loved how the jerk of a reporter made certain he added that the police took a certificate from the NRA. This is liberal PROPOGANDA at its finest. But as we continue to add a greater percentage of the population sucking from the governement teet we will see more restrictive laws designed to control us because more and more of these jokers are voted in. Sometimes I wonder if they'll ever be a republican president again...

Yeah, they were idiots why not just take everything including the kitchen sink and log it in what's one more useless item?

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy

Well said.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Exactly she was an inattentive as a mother and irresponsible as a gun owner and is just as much to blame as that piece of **** son of hers.

I think it is a bit unfair to judge her parenting skills. We don't know her, and dealing with a "special" kid is tough, especially when they are extremely high functioning. She was definitely irresponsible, but does anyone really believe that she could have anticipated this and still been so careless?

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    In reality since the report was from MSNBC can we really trust any information from them as being honest ? I used to be a bit of a news junkie but ever since the foreign guy got elected (or not ) I take most of their news stories with a grain of salt. :twocents:
    One thing that ticks me off/makes me laugh, is when Joe Scarboro talks about what a CONSERVATIVE he is..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Spike_351

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Scott County
    I think it is a bit unfair to judge her parenting skills. We don't know her, and dealing with a "special" kid is tough, especially when they are extremely high functioning. She was definitely irresponsible, but does anyone really believe that she could have anticipated this and still been so careless?

I understand your point of view, I just wonder why a parent who obviously knew her child had issues did not seek serious help for him, I understand her wanting him to be independent but leaving him alone with access to firearms, all the while knowing he had issues to begin with? Thats like handing a pyro a lighter and expecting them to act lime an angel.....

Top Bottom