• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    IF the website obtained the material from information she provided that was considered to be confidential, I'd side with the actress.

On the other hand, proving they used her personal information could be troublesome.

Drunken Yak inc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Osceola, IN
    So she is suing because of how old she is? How is it their fault she's 40? I know that's not the point, but I mean come on! Does she lie about her age to the casting agents?

When I come to power, law suite info will be fully available so the general public can point and laugh at individuals like this.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    So she is suing because of how old she is? How is it their fault she's 40? I know that's not the point, but I mean come on! Does she lie about her age to the casting agents?

When I come to power, law suite info will be fully available so the general public can point and laugh at individuals like this.
    It isn't the point.

Don't federal laws prohibit an employer from asking your age (prior to hiring / ID)?

I see her as having a legitimate beef if they compromised personal information, as opposed to what was public.

10-1 those companies are sending investigators across the pacific to get a birth certificate and back date some postage.

Drunken Yak inc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Osceola, IN
    It isn't the point.

Don't federal laws prohibit an employer from asking your age (prior to hiring / ID)?

I see her as having a legitimate beef if they compromised personal information, as opposed to what was public.

10-1 those companies are sending investigators across the pacific to get a birth certificate and back date some postage.

It's not illegal to ask, but it's illegal to discriminate because of age.

It would be interesting to see what the actresses Wikipedia page says.

ultraspec

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2010
    And society continues to go down the tubes. How the hell can you sue someone for revealing your age? In fact I think the ones responsible are her parents....they had her too early:): so I guess she needs to sue them as well.

Ragenarok007

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Mooresville
    I smell a publicity stunt. Age is in lots of public records. As long as the age stated was her actual age there is no legal recourse. This is nothing compared to what happened to Clara Bow.

marine2f3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Sad and pathetic

She needs to quit being a ****ing baby and just get over it. Its because of people like her is why other sue for retarded stuff like hot coffee or becoming fat.

zx6rman96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    people sue for anything and everything it seems like, i can see it now.....man sues pedestrian for breaking wind in front of him while walking

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    people sue for anything and everything it seems like, i can see it now.....man sues pedestrian for breaking wind in front of him while walking

Awesome!!! I'm calling my lawyer and suing my wife!!

oh wait, she would have to pay me with my own money.....................nevermind.

Top Bottom