Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    For the record, everybody commenting on how hard it is to get a full auto firearm and it MUST be NFA or a slide fire stock, have you ever heard of illegal arms trade? It happens here as well.... very possible in any place, especially big cities.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Tel Aviv city hall

DLJrPd5V4AQLMHU.jpg:small

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    All political violence comes from the . . . Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

THE L E F T.

Yes. And you're going to get flack from the usual suspects that it is not the case.

In before timothy mcvey was a christian etc etc etc. Lone wolf, just crazy etc.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When dummies ask me what I think about my guns NOW, I ask them, if this had been done by driving a large truck into the same crowd, would they be calling for the elimination of trucks and cars.

"Of course not!"

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Do we know which Lockheed facility he worked at? They are often adjacent to military bases - possible something fell off a truck?

Just spitballin'. Wondering about this stuff helps me process.

Seeing these comments about how he bought NFA stuff legally or it was isis supplying weapons.... Does illegal arms trading not exist anymore?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Imagine a media that didn't showcase the person's name, life, background, etc... when they did something like this. Do you think it would happen less often, perhaps?

Can't the fault be placed on a massively open and "social media" society where everyone has to see and know everything immediately, and let everyone else know what they think?

I think that messes with people's minds. Messes with how we were meant to think and behave.

I've heard enough media people crap on this idea it's ridiculous. They decline to admit that their reportage has anything to do with mass killings and insist the conversation should be about gun control.

Top Bottom