• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Codyf44

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 4, 2022
    Plainfield
    Seems these two dots have been catching traction the last year or so. I’m sure a few of you have shot one or both or have experience with someone who has. Initially thought about just getting a RMR but kind of trying to be as prepped as possible and not having to remove to swap battery and not have crap get on window/transmitter has me wanting to get one of the enclosed ones. Schoolbus/mailbox. Not an EDC gun just a take out and shoot and if the world starts coming to an end haha.

Codyf44

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 4, 2022
    Plainfield
    yeah I have spent a decent amount of time reading/watching reviews and the mounting on the RCR seems interesting. Definitely need a good sized gun for the ACRO. Still waiting to see what optic ready pistol I end up with maybe a CZ shadow 2, MP9 metal, p226.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I like the ACRO a lot. I also have a Steiner MPS, but it's on a gun I don't really shoot much anymore. It's a good RDS. If I were to get another dot, it would be the RCR . Maybe it's just because I don't have one yet, but what I've read is good and it seems to be pretty robust.

Top Bottom