• ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    FOXNews is covering it right now!

I want EVERYONE to see this and I want the MSM to expose this. My daughter is 14 and if she was being shipped to another country as an illegal sex slave then I'd want there to be all sorts of public outrage to stop it. The ACORN worker didn't even bat an eye when the "pimp" said they were young girls being shipped in illegally to be prostitutes. She continued to say they were not to be called prostitutes and instead to refer to them as "performance artists" instead. WTF? Does that woman have no morals? Child exploitation? Seriously WTF is wrong with that woman?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    HELLO!!!

CNN,

MSNBC,

Where are you??? Hello!!!

(crickets chirping)...

Go the CNN website, in the search box type in: ACORN PROSTITUTE

The answer comes back with NO STORIES but on the right side of the page are links to stories at other websites. It lists several FOX links, the FreeRepublic, etc.

At least FOX getting publicity from CNN

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    This is a vital service to the community. Pimps and whores represent 12% of the working population and need to be supported by our government. Those ladies work long minutes for thousands of dollars. The pimps need bigger rings and neck chains. Money must be dumped into the hands of this stuggling business.
    The "Stimulus Package" now has a whole new meaning.;)

TAX EM!! TAX EM!!

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    ABC, CNN, NBC, NY Times, ...etc are under government contract not to portray the administration in a bad light. The Van Jones story was not reported until he resigned (and even then, they buried it)
    ACORN is protected by the liberals. It's not going to suffer any consequences from this incident. Trust me on this one.:cool:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Well justice has been served? Unfortunately very few people know about this story because the MSM has not reported it!

I still want to know where the shock and outrage is over the fact that these two people were turning a blind eye to using CHILDREN as SEX SLAVES!?! And all ACORN can say is that they "did not meet ACORN's standards of professionalism" which obviously means they were only fired because they got caught!

ACORN fires 2 after hidden-camera footage aired
    Sep 10 06:40 PM US/Eastern
    ACORN fires 2 after hidden-camera footage aired

BALTIMORE (AP) - The nonprofit housing group ACORN has fired two employees at its Baltimore office who were seen on hidden-camera video giving advice to a man posing as a pimp and a woman pretending to be a prostitute.

Fox News Channel broadcast excerpts from the video Thursday. Those excerpts showed a man and woman asking about buying a house and how to account on tax forms for the woman's income. An ACORN employee advises the woman to list her occupation as "performance artist."

Maryland ACORN board member Margaret Williams says in a statement the employees "did not meet ACORN's standards of professionalism."

The statement also says the video was an attempt to smear ACORN and that undercover teams attempted similar stunts at three other ACORN offices.

ACORN stands for the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

___

On the Net:

Baltimore ACORN: ACORN: Home

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Wait, so first they say

A spokesman for ACORN, Scott Levenson, when asked to comment on the videotape, said: "The portrayal is false and defamatory and an attempt at gotcha journalism. This film crew tried to pull this sham at other offices and failed. ACORN wants to see the full video before commenting further."

Then, they fire the two workers, but still say

The statement also says the video was an attempt to smear ACORN and that undercover teams attempted similar stunts at three other ACORN offices.

So, which is it, ACORN? Is it a smear campaign, or are you employing criminals? Because you can't have both excuses.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wait, how did they know these people had done this at other offices? How come they didn't warn other offices before this happened....

bullspitLOL-1.jpg

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    and how come if this happened at three other offices why didn't they call the police on these people. Don't you think HR Block would notify the authorities if you went in and tried that.

SigSense

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Louisville, KY
    If video appears of the current President actually committing murder, you can count on the mainstream media to NOT cover it. That's why the internet and word-of-mouth is so important in today's liberal-controlled-agenda-driven environment.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    If video appears of the current President actually committing murder, you can count on the mainstream media to NOT cover it. That's why the internet and word-of-mouth is so important in today's liberal-controlled-agenda-driven environment.

I have to agree with you!

The MSM is not even covering this. Or is it that they are trying to cover it up because it shines yet another bad light on ACORN?

CBS and ABC news websites do not have the story posted at all, but if you do a search for it, both link to the Associated Press story of the firing of the 2 employees without giving the background story!

CNN doesn't list the story at all, even if you do a search of their site.

MSNBC, to its credit, does list the story in small print on its POLITICS page, but as with CBS and ABC, only covers the firing of the two employees and doesn't give the background.

NONE of the above sources link to any of the video.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    The MSM is not even covering this. Or is it that they are trying to cover it up because it shines yet another bad light on ACORN?

CBS and ABC news websites do not have the story posted at all, but if you do a search for it, both link to the Associated Press story of the firing of the 2 employees without giving the background story!

CNN doesn't list the story at all, even if you do a search of their site.

MSNBC, to its credit, does list the story in small print on its POLITICS page, but as with CBS and ABC, only covers the firing of the two employees and doesn't give the background.

NONE of the above sources link to any of the video.
    It's almost creepy.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I just wrote them a nice long letter about how pissed I am that they aren't covering this AT ALL. No raw video, no mention, nothing. I don't expect a reply, but I'll post it if I do get one.

eliteimagery

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Elkhart, IN
    You'd think by the sound of it that this wasn't the first time a pimp, prostitute and 13 child brothel had gone to ACORN for "assistance". Sounds like a messed up version of "Snow Yellow and the 13 exploited I.I.'s"

Top Bottom