• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    thats how they roll over there. kid took the pistol to the dome too, ouch. i guess he will have to wait an extra year till he gets his mandatory arab AK-47 training. its sad because at age 5 he's gonna have an unfair size advantage over the other kids who are only 4 and struggling to control the recoil. just another day in the life of the middle east. carry on infidels, lalalalalalalalalalalalala

Last edited:

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    the guy was dumb enough to lay the gun down so the child could get to it, he got what he deserved. maybe he will learn to keep guns out of the hands of kids and dumb people

BigGuyinMuncie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Muncie
    THOUGHTS IN THE MIND OF THE CHILD....

"Wonder how this works? Seen Dad do it, can't be that hard since he is obviously a moron. Let's see you point, squeeze and...:wow:...Bet I get to stay up late now." hahahahahhahahhahahahah

DanO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    NW IN
    OK, I have spent enough time in the sandbox that I just cracked up. I consider myself pretty empathetic, but this was just par for the souk. Things "just happen" over there, and no one is to blame unless an infidel is close by. To me, it is just natural selection, In'shallah.

Top Bottom