Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    :popcorn:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 5:59 AM
    Subject: About the "ingunowners"
    To: administrator <administrator@ingunowners.com>

Dear Sir/Madam,

About the "ingunowners". We are the department of Asian Domain Registration Service in China. Here I have something to confirm with you. We formally received an application on January 6th, 2014 that a company claimed "CrlTeny Company" were applying to register "ingunowners" as their Net Brand and some "ingunowners" Asian countries top-level domain names through our firm.

Now we are handling this registration, and after our initial checking, we found the name were similar to your company's, so we need to check with you whether your company has authorized that company to register these names. If you authorized this, we would finish the registration at once. If you did not authorize, please let us know within 7 workdays, so that we could handle this issue better. After the deadline we will unconditionally finish the registration for "CrlTeny Company" Looking forward to your prompt reply.

(It's very urgent, so please transfer this email to your CEO or appropriate person. Thanks a lot.)

Best Regards,

John Feng
    Senior Adviser Manager

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Yeah. Having done quite a bit of design for manufacturers outsourcing to China, I'd be pretty skeptical of anyone over there concerned about intellectual property rights lol.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Yeah. Having done quite a bit of design for manufacturers outsourcing to China, I'd be pretty skeptical of anyone over there concerned about intellectual property rights lol.

Thanks RobbyMaQ, I just laughed so hard I projectile launched Diet Coke through my nose and into my keyboard!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Looks like now is as good a time as any to test out the GV, and the gunboat can float off shore for support! It really is too bad you chose a jet instead of a space shuttle, as I am qualified as a Space Shuttle Door Gunner!

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    They better have 50 quality post before getting to the classifieds ..... Just say'n, unless they pay for the site supporter.....

Top Bottom