• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T J

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Castleton
    When President Hussein was elected, I told my wife that after he took office we'd be seeing a string of shootings, followed by calls for gun control. I posted that prediction in a few places, also.

The pattern is so predictable by now that I no longer believe they are all unconnected events.

President Hussein? *sigh* ... That's equivalent to calling Bush a Nazi, it automatically makes your point irrelevant.

Why would there be a string of shootings because he was elected? Unconnected events?

Are the democrats using mind control tactics? :eek:

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Well, that being a building associated with the Fed. government it would have been illegal for an LTCH holder to be armed within the premesis anyway.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well, that being a building associated with the Fed. government it would have been illegal for an LTCH holder to be armed within the premesis anyway.

????
    I don't think the buld was federal property. It is a community organization that deals with immigration help.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    President Hussein? *sigh* ... That's equivalent to calling Bush a Nazi, it automatically makes your point irrelevant.

Why would there be a string of shootings because he was elected? Unconnected events?

There are some who have stated a theory that many of the shooters have possibly volunteered (or been volunteered) for psychological/psychiatric experiments and been either drugged or brainwashed. I do not subscribe to this theory. Rather, I think that events like these happen and the media reports them more or reports them less depending on the agenda they wish to promote.

And BTW... "President Hussein" is a lot more respectful than just calling him by his middle initial, as was done for Bush for eight years, or the even-less-respectful, "Dubya". At least Hussein is what we are told is his full middle name, and he's actually getting the title of the office he's occupying.

It's also far more polite and respectful than some other names I could think of for him, and no, none of them have anything to do with his skin color. I usually fall back on "bastard" when his actions anger me, partly because it's an expletive, but far more because it's 100% true and irrefutable.

Blessings,
    Bill

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well, I'm glad BoR has respect for the man. I have no respect for the man. Respect is earned and he has yet to earn one ounce of my respect. Therefore I call him obamatard, 1) because he can't speak worth a damn without a teleprompter (which makes him a good story teller), and 2) because he is doing everything he can to undo this Country at the seams. I will never capitalize his name. I will never address him as Mr. President. He doesn't deserve it and I will continue to say so unless he does a complete 180 and start fighting for freedom not tyranny and big government. Period.

All that being said, these shootings we see in the news are highlighted for a purpose. You never hear National Media talk about the gang banger that blasted his enemy. Why?

ElkhartGunner

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Eklhart
    Yup, here we go with another shooting. Im "sure" this man had a license to carry a handgun and im "sure" he got them legally. I saw nothing about how he got these weapons. This is the only reason I watch FOX NEWS.

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008

Fallacy of argument ad hominem. And, no, I don't mean Joe Williams, I mean you. His point is his point, regardless of whether he chose to use Obama's middle name to address him or not.

And no "mind control" necessary. In a given stretch of time, you're going to have a certain number of incidents. All you need to do is make sure they are trumpeted to the skies to create the impression of a major "crime wave."

tatters

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Columbia City
    I wouldn't say this violence is in any way connected, but I can say from past experience, that the Liberal media, (and let's face it, most of it is Liberal) wil make hay with this. I've been telling the guys I work with, most of them gun owners, that I wished those latest killings were done with a pipe, or a bat or a knife. Not that I wish for killings at all, they are tragedies. But....
    Now every drug squabble, every accidental shooting, and the violence in Mexico are to be blamed on the U.S. and their gun culture.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease, and we my friends, the safe, legal responsible gun owners are gonna get the grease right before the anti's shove a great big d***...up our asses..

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    You've misread me, Ryan. I do not respect Obama. Hell, I won't even refer to him as a "man", because being a man takes a lot more than being born without a vagina.

I capitalize his name only because it is a proper noun, and that's correct English usage. Finally, I used the reference used in the preceding post; you have never and I cannot expect you will ever see me refer to him by that title and his last name. Usually, it's just Barry Hussein or BHO.

What I said was that using that term to refer to him was more respectful than Pres. Bush got for 8 years. Usually, all he got was "W" or "Dubya".

We have not had a President worthy of respect in many years. I'm thinking I'd have to go back to President Theodore Roosevelt to find one. (Yes, I miss Ronald Reagan, too, but even he passed "gun control" bills into law.) That said, I don't know that President T. Roosevelt didn't also, but I'd not be willing to bet that he did.

Well, I'm glad BoR has respect for the man. I have no respect for the man. Respect is earned and he has yet to earn one ounce of my respect. Therefore I call him obamatard, 1) because he can't speak worth a damn without a teleprompter (which makes him a good story teller), and 2) because he is doing everything he can to undo this Country at the seams. I will never capitalize his name. I will never address him as Mr. President. He doesn't deserve it and I will continue to say so unless he does a complete 180 and start fighting for freedom not tyranny and big government. Period.

All that being said, these shootings we see in the news are highlighted for a purpose. You never hear National Media talk about the gang banger that blasted his enemy. Why?

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    Isn't it illegal to shoot people? How can these things be happening? I mean, it's illegal!

The legislative action has already been taken, we passed laws so people wouldn't shoot people anymore. WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING!?!?!?

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Isn't it illegal to shoot people? How can these things be happening? I mean, it's illegal!

The legislative action has already been taken, we passed laws so people wouldn't shoot people anymore. WHY ISN'T THIS WORKING!?!?!?

Yes, it is illegal to shoot people. Unfortunately, some states have very lax gun laws, and such states, like New York.... oh, wait a minute. New York has very strict gun laws, and it's very hard to find legally armed citizens.

But, with strict gun control, and murder being illegal, this shooting could not have happened. Must be a media invention, because strict gun control = crime control.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Now, I'm usually not a tin-foil hat wearer... but these string of events being so close and with the G20 being heavily in the news... this really, and I mean, REALLY doesn't sit well with me.

Anyone want to gather this was or wasn't orchestrated?

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Now, I'm usually not a tin-foil hat wearer... but these string of events being so close and with the G20 being heavily in the news... this really, and I mean, REALLY doesn't sit well with me.

To add some fuel to the fire:

Police: 3 officers killed in Pa. shooting - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

From the story:

PITTSBURGH - A man opened fire on officers during a domestic disturbance call Saturday morning, killing three of them, a police official said. Friends said he recently had been upset about losing his job and that he feared the Obama administration was poised to ban guns.
    Edward Perkovic said Poplawski, his best friend, feared “the Obama gun ban that’s on the way” and “didn’t like our rights being infringed upon.” Another longtime friend, Aaron Vire, said Poplawski feared that President Barack Obama was going to take away his rights, though he said he “wasn’t violently against Obama.”

Perkovic, 22, said he got a call at work from him in which he said, “Eddie, I am going to die today. ... Tell your family I love them and I love you.”
    Perkovic said: “I heard gunshots and he hung up. ... He sounded like he was in pain, like he got shot.”
    Vire, 23, said Poplawski once had an Internet talk show but that it wasn’t successful. Vire said Poplawski had an AK-47 rifle and several powerful handguns, including a .357 Magnum.

I don't know how someone could orchestrate things like this. The incidents don't seem to have anything in common, other than large numbers of people dead by gunfire. There does seem to be quite a surge of nutcases going off the deep end and killing people with guns, though. Makes you wonder what the hell is going on out there!

:dunno:

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    To add some fuel to the fire:

Police: 3 officers killed in Pa. shooting - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

From the story:

PITTSBURGH - A man opened fire on officers during a domestic disturbance call Saturday morning, killing three of them, a police official said. Friends said he recently had been upset about losing his job and that he feared the Obama administration was poised to ban guns.
    Edward Perkovic said Poplawski, his best friend, feared “the Obama gun ban that’s on the way” and “didn’t like our rights being infringed upon.” Another longtime friend, Aaron Vire, said Poplawski feared that President Barack Obama was going to take away his rights, though he said he “wasn’t violently against Obama.”

Perkovic, 22, said he got a call at work from him in which he said, “Eddie, I am going to die today. ... Tell your family I love them and I love you.”
    Perkovic said: “I heard gunshots and he hung up. ... He sounded like he was in pain, like he got shot.”
    Vire, 23, said Poplawski once had an Internet talk show but that it wasn’t successful. Vire said Poplawski had an AK-47 rifle and several powerful handguns, including a .357 Magnum.

I don't know how someone could orchestrate things like this. The incidents don't seem to have anything in common, other than large numbers of people dead by gunfire. There does seem to be quite a surge of nutcases going off the deep end and killing people with guns, though. Makes you wonder what the hell is going on out there!

Leftist extremists could orchestrate this the same way Islamic extremists orchestrate the suicide attacks of their fanatics.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    You've misread me, Ryan. I do not respect Obama. Hell, I won't even refer to him as a "man", because being a man takes a lot more than being born without a vagina.

I capitalize his name only because it is a proper noun, and that's correct English usage. Finally, I used the reference used in the preceding post; you have never and I cannot expect you will ever see me refer to him by that title and his last name. Usually, it's just Barry Hussein or BHO.

What I said was that using that term to refer to him was more respectful than Pres. Bush got for 8 years. Usually, all he got was "W" or "Dubya".

We have not had a President worthy of respect in many years. I'm thinking I'd have to go back to President Theodore Roosevelt to find one. (Yes, I miss Ronald Reagan, too, but even he passed "gun control" bills into law.) That said, I don't know that President T. Roosevelt didn't also, but I'd not be willing to bet that he did.

I don't think I misred you. You just have more respect for him in that I disrespect the man so much that I would spit in his face if I had the chance. In that I would do such a thing, I don't believe you would so that's why I say you have more respect for the man. :D

I think it's all coincidence myself. The media is just "trumpeting them to the skies" as was said to make it all look worse than it is. Granted these are horrible acts by wacked out people, but there's no way these can be connected. Right? We need more info on the murderers before assumtions like these can be made. IMHO of course.

People are looking for a reason. Any reason. They want people to follow them in their beliefs so that the revolution can start. I'm just guess here, of course, but that would seem to be the case in PA. The guy feels just the same as us, but something sent him off the deep end. I think it's now our duty to find out what and apply what we've learned.

I've never been a Marine ( :patriot: ) but I try to live by these words anyway...

Improvise Adapt Overcome.

:patriot::D:rockwoot:

StarKing

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2008
    Muncie

I liked Ike.
    He warned us about a lot of this bull. He also had a working plan for his illegal immigrant problem: He deported them to extreme southern Mexico.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART

I'm pretty sure that calling him president Hussein is equivalent to calling Bush "W"... Oh yea, they did. I'm thinking that you might be a hyper-sensitive liberal, if you can extrapolate a Nazi reference from a middle name.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I'm pretty sure that calling him president Hussein is NOT equivalent to calling Bush "W".

Either way, Bush did more for the individual rights of all of us than this fraud in office is, has, and will do for all of us. Yes, Bush passed the Patriot Act and did many other things that were less than good for us all. But given the war on terror, or whatever you wish to call it, I think he did a pretty good job. Sure he put us in debt. Any war would have. Especially when your enemy is not a Nation.

Top Bottom