• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Anybody else get chewed up by mosquitoes? Woke up this morning with a mountain range of skeeter bumps on my legs.

geronimoejoe, not sure if you found out who left the ammo, but I was using Federal M855 5.56, PMC .223, Estate .45 and Herter's Brass .45 if it was ay of those, PM me up.

Was davegrave there? I completely forgot about the carabiners.

Last edited:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmu-8N07xKk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gttbndX20Qk[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb6gIVcWcUg[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1XveCoBmjw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv7gtC1nld0[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDMXUprAuE8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1Q6KaPzFJo[/ame]

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    lol yeah, that's the first time I've gotten a bruised shoulder from a gun in a long time, and I only shot 6-ish

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    lol yeah, that's the first time I've gotten a bruised shoulder from a gun in a long time, and I only shot 6-ish

Are they hot loads or something? :dunno: Where did you get them from?
    BTW cabela's ONLINE ONLY has a sale on the mosin ammo comes in a wooden crate as well.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 4, 2011
    NWI
    Are they hot loads or something? :dunno: Where did you get them from?
    BTW cabela's ONLINE ONLY has a sale on the mosin ammo comes in a wooden crate as well.
    Palmetto has Them for $79.95, not sure if they still have free shipping,
    I got some from militaryshooters for $89 shipped a few months ago.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I tried posting pics earlier, but photobucket was having issues. I'll try again;
    DII_5129Pw.jpg

DII_5130Pw.jpg

"Reunited and it feels so good"

DII_5131Pw.jpg

DII_5133Pw.jpg

DII_5140Pw.jpg

DII_5143Pw.jpg

DII_5144Pw.jpg

DII_5147Pw.jpg

DII_5148Pw.jpg

DII_5149Pw.jpg

NRA Rep
    DII_5140Pw.jpg

DII_5144Pw.jpg

El Guero

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2011
    Nw Indiana
    I really enjoy the pics and movies, i check them every time after every m&s i wish i can attend them, but i work most weekends, my days off are week days, so it is a shame that i have several rifles and guns and do not even chance to shoot them until months later after purchase.

the banner looks very cool !!

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Each meet & shoot is more & more fun for me. We've got a great group of people!

I :wwub: :wwub: :wwub: my m&p 40c! Now I'm on the great holster hunt, and I think I've found it! It will either be a DeSantis Mini Scabbard or a Speed Scabbard. :rockwoot:

I learned that I need to stop shooting repeter and his brothers guns. You boys are going to cost [strike]me[/strike] darkkevin a lot of money! :laugh: I really liked shooting the SCAR. Thank you for bringing the IWB for the 40c.

I hope everyone that tried a bacon cupcake liked them. Since I won't try them, if you guys have any suggestions to improve them, I would like to hear them. As of right now, I think I might make them with a heavier beer, maybe Guinness or a chocolate stout. If you think they were terrible and I should never make them again, keep your thoughts to yourself. :draw:
    Should I make them for you guys again?

Thanks to nipprdog for another great set of pics and video! Jedi, as always, thank you for all the hard work you do to set these up. I'm looking forward to the next one!

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Anybody else get chewed up by mosquitoes? Woke up this morning with a mountain range of skeeter bumps on my legs.

geronimoejoe, not sure if you found out who left the ammo, but I was using Federal M855 5.56, PMC .223, Estate .45 and Herter's Brass .45 if it was ay of those, PM me up.

Was davegrave there? I completely forgot about the carabiners.

No. Broke/no sitter. I'll be there on the 11th though. Try to pm me and remind me to bring them.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    When TV is there, we don't need no BUG SPRAY, they just attack him. Way to take it for the team!;)

Another blast, and I should make the next one too!:D

Mr. Obvious brought the clay thrower again, and we put it to good use.:ar15:

Great action shots Nipper :yesway:

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do to put this on.
    :ingo:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Each meet & shoot is more & more fun for me. We've got a great group of people!

I :wwub: :wwub: :wwub: my m&p 40c! Now I'm on the great holster hunt, and I think I've found it! It will either be a DeSantis Mini Scabbard or a Speed Scabbard. :rockwoot:

I learned that I need to stop shooting repeter and his brothers guns. You boys are going to cost [strike]me[/strike] darkkevin a lot of money! :laugh: I really liked shooting the SCAR. Thank you for bringing the IWB for the 40c.

I hope everyone that tried a bacon cupcake liked them. Since I won't try them, if you guys have any suggestions to improve them, I would like to hear them. As of right now, I think I might make them with a heavier beer, maybe Guinness or a chocolate stout. If you think they were terrible and I should never make them again, keep your thoughts to yourself. :draw:
    Should I make them for you guys again?

Thanks to nipprdog for another great set of pics and video! Jedi, as always, thank you for all the hard work you do to set these up. I'm looking forward to the next one!

I've gotten at least 2 other people to buy the M&P 40c.:ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom