• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Seems I have a scar on the back of my head that I was not aware of.

2010-09-250011337.jpg

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Yep it was dirty for sure, but I'm gonna try and do a Oscar Goldman with it.

For all you young ones, this is a 6 Million Dollar man reference, where he says "We can rebuild him", only it'll be melt and super strain it!

FYI Beerman, you HAVE to heat it in a double boiler, and you really can't set the burner higher than 2 or 3. If it gets above a certain temp, it will ruin it.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have to say, IndyMonkey Bump firing his Krink and... OMG... Uh.... Oak? Bumpfiring his 308 were my two favorite vids.... :D

It was Oak, right? I'm soooo bad with names.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Trying to figure out how to do this in the account settings. I got it so you can download individual ones but I cannot find the area where you can set it up to download the album in a .zip file

You got it. And reps for the excellent photos! Those are just great! Everyone else took some REALLY good pics. I GOTTA get a better camera.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    And I need to actually TAKE more pics. I was slipping... I usually take more than I did, but I was too busy shooting and talking. :):

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    And I need to actually TAKE more pics. I was slipping... I usually take more than I did, but I was too busy shooting and talking. :):

Yeah, that's why I invited my parents. My dad likes to take a LOT of pics. They had been out of town so they stopped by, but left quick because they were really tired.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    woohoo I found one of me! You'd think I wouldnt of missed a pic of something so awesome:laugh::D
    Thanks for snappin it Suprtek!
    PW2039.jpg

wag1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Man you're good at catching those great shots with the muzzle flash!:yesway:

Fairly high speed camera....should have used my better lens though. I primarily use it for motorsports photography (again photobucket limits my resolution to about 25-30% of the picture's actual size). The image below is literally poster size when printed.

2008-07-010006407a.jpg

2008-07-010006407b.jpg

Some of it is luck, but some of it was also because certain guns exhibit more profound flash because of the ammunition, and in many cases, barrel length (unburned powder that finishes burning outside of the barrel). The commander style 1911 (or something similar) was easily the least efficient burning of the bunch and I got several big 'flash' shots. That's actually not a good thing as it means the cartridge is not utilizing all of it's power in forcing the projectile down the barrel. That means less velocity and therefore less kinetic energy (some say less 'stopping power' but that is a misnomer).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom