• ...and so much more!
  • Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.4%
    153   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    they still have my suppressor....

Nope, that's the main reason i headed down there. I don't knwo names, but one of the guys workign there said he'd just bought it. I tried to get it form him, but it wasn't happening! i ded walk out with some 12 ga OO Buck and a Kel-Tec SU-22 fo waht i thought was agood deal.

As far as prices, nothing was marked down, it's just a piece by piece deal. he told me the more you buy, the better the prices get.

Doug K

soljah777

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I was in there this afternoon and was told by the guy behind the counter that they were going to be open during the week on a very limited basis and that they want to deliver all there class 3 items before closing the doors. As far as deals go, I really did not see any. Inventory was not that great either. Perhaps all the good stuff is now at Indy trading Post.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    He said he will be open through the week. 5pm-7pm. I believe he is staying open on the weekends as well until he clears out as much as possible. Might not hurt to call first if you are travelling any distance. He still has some Glock pistols, misc, cobra derringers, naa stuff, a few kel tec pistols, some henry rifles, shotguns, lots of glock mags, misc. kel tec, high point mags. etc. etc. If you get a chance check him out and see what he has. May get a deal.

Top Bottom