• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    You don't have any idea of how upset a woman can become until you forget a Wedding Anniversary.
    I did once.
    AND ONLY ONCE!!!! :n00b:
    Mike

Just tell her it's a senseless waste of hard earned money that could be used elsewhere. I told my wife we could celebrate ONE holiday a year so we decided on Xmas (and then only on the kids, grandkids). No anniversaries, no birthdays, etc. etc. and we've been married for 34 years. Just a matter of wife conditioning from the start to avoid future headaches! :)

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    anniversary, birthday, mothers day. He forgets them all. He had the girls trained to remind him. I have asked them not to. No worries, just means I don't have to remember the anniversary, birthday or fathers day. :D
    :popcorn:After 38 years of gift buying,and trying to measure up to the anticipation, my wife finally figured the solution..... She, out of the blue, says "look at this..(insert gift name) you got for me for our anniversary. I say ..let me see that, its beautiful. How much did I pay for it?? She says...."$---". That is efficiency,my friend,efficiency!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :popcorn:After 38 years of gift buying,and trying to measure up to the anticipation, my wife finally figured the solution..... She, out of the blue, says "look at this..(insert gift name) you got for me for our anniversary. I say ..let me see that, its beautiful. How much did I pay for it?? She says...."$---". That is efficiency,my friend,efficiency!!
    :laugh:
    pretty much what I do. saves a lot of hassle in the end

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    First Christmas we were dating my (now) wife received a SIG P230. Now she prefers a 45.

Set the tone properly from the start and things go a lot more smoothly. :yesway:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Just tell her it's a senseless waste of hard earned money that could be used elsewhere. I told my wife we could celebrate ONE holiday a year so we decided on Xmas (and then only on the kids, grandkids). No anniversaries, no birthdays, etc. etc. and we've been married for 34 years. Just a matter of wife conditioning from the start to avoid future headaches! :)
    Actually it wasn't the lack of a gift that got her panties in a wad.
    It was the fact that I forgot the most sacred day on the married womans calendar. :n00b:
    It's more important than the opening day of Deer Season!!
    If you can imagine that. :dunno:
    Mike

Top Bottom