• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Man, is that what this place is called? I thought she would like the .380 instead of a .38! I was thinking about hew wrists and how much easier the .380 would be to shoot. I'll get her a .22 next year.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    come on guys, not ALL women are like that...some of us have a sense of humor....somewhere deep down inside....I think.....yeah...sure

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Seriously, jewelry stores are a scam. Just convince your wife that making her own jewelry is a lot of fun.

Bead kits at Wal-mart = $4
    A wife who buys that line = priceless

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH
    My wife knows better. She's a good woman, and knows her place.

Besides, I do the vacuuming.

Yeah, my wife is always guilting me into vacuuming... I assume it's because the vacuum is broken and needs a mans touch to make it work.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    My wife really wanted some good bed pillows for our bed.

I bought her four, really expensive and really nice pillows for Christmas. I had no idea how to wrap them for the tree.

I then bought laundry baskets (that we really did need anyway), placing the pillows inside them, and did a good job wrapping the same.

She liked the pillows, but still thinks that I bought her laundry baskets for Christmas, despite my instance to the contrary.

Dog house? Nah. Man cave. No talking to me, which included no asking me to vacuum, do laundry, help to fix dinner, not interrupting me when watching the game on TV, nothing.

Sex? We were married, so it didn't matter anyway.

alfahornet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Been there, done that, have the psychological scars to proof it :rolleyes:

and all I did was to add a USB router to her Christmas gift many years ago :dunno:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You don't have any idea of how upset a woman can become until you forget a Wedding Anniversary.
    I did once.
    AND ONLY ONCE!!!! :n00b:
    Mike
    anniversary, birthday, mothers day. He forgets them all. He had the girls trained to remind him. I have asked them not to. No worries, just means I don't have to remember the anniversary, birthday or fathers day. :D

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Man, is that what this place is called? I thought she would like the .380 instead of a .38! I was thinking about hew wrists and how much easier the .380 would be to shoot. I'll get her a .22 next year.

Buy her something she'll have fun with first and then work her up to other calibers.... but only if she wants. I've found shooting .38Special revolvers have less felt recoil than .380 firearms because of the blowback design on .380 firearms. YMMV!

Top Bottom