• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    Saw it parked near the Army/Navy store on 21st and Arlington the other day. Kinda wondered what was up with it, but given the neighborhood it was in, the context spoke. Had I seen it at IUPUI, I would have thought it was some libtard do-gooders daily ride.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    When I first read this topic I thought...OMG the pictures of that van that got shot up a couple of months back actually happened again.

(my INGO FU is FUBAR) I can seem to find that thread in a search.

As for this thread...That's why it's the United States Constitution, Freedom of Speech and Expression, if you don't belive in any of that, then you might as well throw your second rights out with the rest of them.

I serve in the military and have told people that disagree with me, that I serve so you can have that right and choice to choose to say and think what you want.

I have no problem with this Van, it's no different than having an NRA sticker on your truck, or any of the thousands of stickers for firearms, hunting, fishing, politics...this is just bigger.

Don't take what I said about him changing his van as saying that he shouldn't have his free speech rights. That's a hell of a leap. I don't care that he has it, it just wish he'd be willing to not put such a fear mongering scare tactic out in public. It's not the guns, it's the people wielding them. He doesn't provide context, or a positive look at weapons, he uses the scary images of guns killing kids to promote an anti message that keeps perpetuating the FUD about firearms. He has no message of learning proper firearms usage or training opportunities.

He can spread his message how he likes. He just hurts any positive message or cause that we as 2A promoters try to bring to the public, and I wish he would be willing to not be so fatalistic or extremist like any other anti group by pushing the FUD. It's a very good tactic, as seen on the news, and in BS anti messages, and if he can get his point across with it, more power to him. But it's not the whole story and it hurts more than it helps.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Saw it parked near the Army/Navy store on 21st and Arlington the other day. Kinda wondered what was up with it, but given the neighborhood it was in, the context spoke. Had I seen it at IUPUI, I would have thought it was some libtard do-gooders daily ride.

What difference does the neighborhood make? The message is for those who use guns for illicit reasons. As long as it does not speak to all gun owners, I can easily ignore it. My father used to say a stuck pig will squeal, so the van is cool with me, whether on 21st and Arlington or 121st and Meridian.

darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I applaud the pastor for his ministry. I think many gun owners like anyone in a group are quick to defend themselves without really thinking first where the other is coming from. The Pastor is coming from a different angle than most liberal anti gunners. No offense taken by me but he should possibly rework the wording a bit though.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I applaud the pastor for his ministry. I think many gun owners like anyone in a group are quick to defend themselves without really thinking first where the other is coming from. The Pastor is coming from a different angle than most liberal anti gunners. No offense taken by me but he should possibly rework the wording a bit though.

Yeah that.

My first reaction would be to give it the INGO salute but after finding out the context (thanks Que) it is ok.
    Like darinb stated it does need some clarification.

ewoodworth1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    ne indianapolis
    i find the one above the fender to be hilarious, "guns start problems". i thought they ended problems/ put them 6 feet under and what not. how do you stop gun violence? take the thug out.

ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    i find the one above the fender to be hilarious, "guns start problems". i thought they ended problems/ put them 6 feet under and what not. how do you stop gun violence? take the thug out.

thats exactly what my first thought was to:ar15:! idk why they would drive down on 21st street with all that on their van, it makes them a huge target for anyone looking for and easy robbery.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Here's what you need on your car.

peacep.jpg

Top Bottom