• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I'm surprised no one has come on here yet with the Catholic bashing. If they do, they can go get bent.

God bless you for getting baptised tonight.

I've never handed out a neg rep yet, but if someone comes in here and starts bashing on this thread I'll be giving out my first.

Welcome, my new brother.

smiley69_300

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Ripley County
    Thank you everyone for you support and congrats. Everything went amazing. It was a very beautiful mass. Everyone was so nice and very welcoming me into the church.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Let me be the first person to say that what you are doing might be the hardest decision of your life. The decision you've made in following Christ is not made lightly and you're potentially changing the history of your family for generations to come. But remember, just because something is hard does not mean it is bad!

May God (continue) to bless you and your wife. If there is something I can do to help your walk in life easier, let me know. I'll be praying for you this week!

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Thank you everyone for you support and congrats. Everything went amazing. It was a very beautiful mass. Everyone was so nice and very welcoming me into the church.

In the coming weeks I suggest you read Matthew 6. It is one of my favorite chapters, and has a lot of great messages for you as you continue to grow in your faith.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is good news!

I didn't get home last night in time to make the vigil Mass at my parish, so I missed all of the confirmations and baptisms of the newbs. I'll have to go in a few hours!

Top Bottom