• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DocSkunk

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Kendallville
    Well i went out and bought a new pistol for work a Taurus TCP. I chose it over the others for personal resones and doing research the TCP won me over. I have owned Taurus pistols for around 7 years and trust me Rossi 461 with my life. So got the TCP on the 17th of this month then went online bought a spare mag, DeSantis Nemesis holster, a Promag 10rd mag for it that night. I was so excited. I took it out to the range on the 18th. First time i chambered a round PMC JHP it locked down the pistol with a jam so bad the guy next to me had to yank the mag out while i held the mag release and held the slide back. The round was not damaged it was the only time that happened. I knocked off 3 rounds then the slide locked back like it was empty. Odd so i cleared it, and fired the round and it locked back, cleared it and it shot the last 2 rounds. 80% of the rounds i fired it locked the slide open, and 10% i had to assist it closed, and 10% it fired fine. I like the little thing so i called Taurus that day and quick to pick up, sent me a shipping label right away and it was shipped out on the 19th. SO i hope to get it back real soon, Taurus has been good to me so far. we shall see.

Ammo i used:
    [FONT=&quot]PMC 90GR. JHP[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Speer Lawman 95GR. FMJ round nose[/FONT]

DocSkunk

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 1, 2012
    Kendallville
    no i was using the stock single mag that came with it. I just got the promag in the other day and i will reserve the right to call it junk till i use it. I have heard mix reviews on promag some say they work flawlessly and others say they are junk i will see.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    I had the same jamming issue and after I sent it back to they replaced the extractor and I havent had a problem with it since. I have heard this is a very common problem with these.

Top Bottom